What was this scene from Donald's flashback?

Guest beau_t

Yeah, I see the clip you mean.It doesn't ring any clear bells, if I had to take a guess I'd suggest that maybe it's after Angel was run over but I can't think why they'd be at Pippa's. The only other thing that comes to mind is that it was when Angel briefly left Shane and she and Dylan were in that plane crash.

Yeah, I see the clip you mean.It doesn't ring any clear bells, if I had to take a guess I'd suggest that maybe it's after Angel was run over but I can't think why they'd be at Pippa's. The only other thing that comes to mind is that it was when Angel briefly left Shane and she and Dylan were in that plane crash.

Shane worked at the Caravan Park, did he not? I seem to remember him working there in 1995 around when Maz returned.

That's right he did work at the caravan park. Good suggestions RR

Good suggestions! I'd go with Angel being run over. I have seen quite a lot of clips of Angel's plane crash and don't remember that scene, however I have not seen Angel being run over since it aired.

Shane worked at the Caravan Park, did he not? I seem to remember him working there in 1995 around when Maz returned.

That's true. I forgot that. That's when Shannon started developing a crush on him.

That's true. I forgot that. That's when Shannon started developing a crush on him.

I always thought that scene could have been when Angel thought Shane was having an affair with Shannon or before the wedding for some reason.

Archived