Fisher family reunion

Guest sindikatas

Good point although Emily Symons was also determined to never return as Marilyn and she wanted the character killed off like Bobby was. Luckily for her they didn't kill her off and 10 years later she had changed her mind and was happy to return.

Considering Morag was a big part of the show through the 00s it is interesting to wonder what would have happened between her and Bobby if she was still there.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss their characters on the show. I Think they ruin a lot o Fisher's character last time he returned to the Bay.

would love for them to retun some day, if they can without getting killed or anythig negative happening to them.

I don't think any Summer Bay Principal has or will come close to Flathead Fisher. He remains my favourite of all the iconic characters.

Yes - it's hard to believe Fisher had the same position as Bianca and Sophie. He was so much more realistic in the role.

He is one of my all time favourites too - along with Ailsa and Bobby.

Archived