"The Tomorrow People" cancelled

Guest Barbara

Luke Mitchell's TV show has been cancelled.
The CW Cancels 3 Shows: Find Out Which Ones Aren't Coming Back
by Chris Harnick and Tierney Bricker
Thu., May. 8, 2014 12:15 PM PDT
There will be less aliens, Amells and fashionistas on the CW next fall.
The Tomorrow People, Star-Crossed and The Carrie Diaries have all been canceled by the CW, the network confirmed on Thursday.
The Carrie Diaries, the Sex and the City prequel starring Annasophia Robb as Carrie Bradshaw, lasted two seasons on the CW. For the second season, the show added Lindsey Gort as a young Samantha Jones and the network moved the show to Fridays, where its audience fell.
Freshman dramas The Tomorrow People and Star-Crossed featured classic CW hunks Robbie Amell, the cousin of Arrow star Stephen Amell, and Matt Lanter, but the sci-fi shows failed to develop a sizable audience for the struggling network; The Tomorrow People's season one finale attracted just one million viewers, while Star-Crossed's latest outing brought in 900,000 viewers.
In addition to canceling the three low-rated dramas, the CW renewed Beauty and the Beast, Hart of Dixie and The 100, while also announcing the pick up of four new series. Among them? The Arrow spinoff series The Flash and Rob Thomas' iZombie.
In February, The CW handed out early renewals to Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Supernatural and Reign.

I would perfered CW to have canceled TVDs its gone on to long for me now. The Tomorrow People was quite good once it got going with its main story.

TVD is the CW's top rating show and has some very passionate fans. The CW make some odd decisions when cancelling things.

I would perfered CW to have canceled TVDs its gone on to long for me now. The Tomorrow People was quite good once it got going with its main story.

TVD is the CW's top rating show and has some very passionate fans. The CW make some odd decisions when cancelling things.

Yeah I know TVDs is popular. But for me it seems to have become very predictable and quite boring but that's just me. They need to end the oh so annoying love triangle, and stop having so many doppelgangers. And having people come back from the dead. I sort of still like it, well I will keep watching as I think just for the habbit of it now so yeah :lol:

Hopefully The Tomorrow People will be picked up by another network or maybe a online steaming company. I enjoyed it. I never seen the old series to compare it too. But I think that was two series long

Archived