Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Chapter 33 - I loved how the kids were trying to get Charlie and Brax back together.

Chapter 34 - I hope Ruby figures out who she wants to be with soon.

Chapter 35 - I can understand Heath and April wanting to get rid of the card.

Chapter 36 - Toby is so funny. :lol: I can't wait for Charlie and Brax to tell the kids that they are back together.

Chapter 37 - I love how protective Noah is of Charlie, I'm not sure if he'll be too thrilled that Charlie and Brax are back together.

Chapter 38 - I liked Heath and Bianca's chat. I can understand Charlie wanting to take things slow.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Poor Romeo has no clue what's going on bless him he is going to be heart broken. Heath been so excited for this baby is infectious I love him in this story. Poor Noah, him and Brax should have a day out together just the two of them, he needs to learn to trust his dad again. We need some Chax romance I love lovey dovey Chax.

Librarian Note: Please use capital letters for names and correct SPAG when posting, thanks.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER