Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Spring in her step, I love that line, so happy for April I really like her through your stories but not a big fan of her in the show. I hope we see Ruby cut poor Romeo loose soon so her and April can begin to repair their relationship and get back to the happy point they were at in Trust in Me. I have faith this will happen soon. The difference in the two of them when they're together is amazing. The kids asking about Nat, ahh poor Brax as much as I wanted her to leave shes a nice person'. I can only imagine how hard that is to explain to young kids. I'm excited for this day at the aquarium. I'm hoping we see a lot more progress in Charlie and Brax's relationship. They have waited way too long, loving how the boys are such mommys boys. I think its really sweet, love little 'Noah and Toby, Ella is a right madam

Edited by John
Total lack of Capital letters and Punctuation required by Forum Rules

ok rubes you need to finish with romeo and just be with april your obviously much more happier with her then romeo, follow your heart like brax and your mum told you, loving the happy family with heath Bianca and katy im pleased for them that they have come so far together they're really meant to be. ok dan we need some brax and Charlie alone time im missing these two so much I just want them back together, looking forward to their family day out I love those three kids such crazy caring funny personalities