Denise "Denny" Miller - Jessica Grace Smith

I quite like her at the moment. I hate the way Chris used her and then ran away from her.
Denny is coming along great as a character, still waiting to hear more about some form of a backstory though other than the MacGuire connection. Will be interesting to see what they do with the character :)

I like the way Denny has settled into the community.

Her friendship with Alf as a co-worker at the bait shop allows her to interact with many characters. I'm glad that Chris and her patched things up in today's episode on Australian screens. They make a good couple when Chris isn't carrying on like a fool.

I would like to see her in more scenes with the Macguire family and having her backstory elaborated on further from time to time as well.

Edited by Jezz
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

What on earth have they done to Denny? She was really interesting when she came in, and then she suddenly turns into a "slag". I feel that Casey is too young and immature for her, and she seemed decent until this storyline, so they don't really suit each other.

Chris and Denny had so much potential, could have given Chris more mature and meaty storyline, instead of wasting him on "funny" storylines. I really believed in them, they had good chemistry, and both are relatively new. Very stupid to put a new character with someone who has been on the show for years. I think that they have totally changed her character, just like they did to Hannah. Shame with Denny, because it was so much more to develop there.

I am some months behind, but I do think that Casey-Denny-Chris triangle is still going on, by reading the Australian discussion. And I don't see the point in that.

Edited by jodlebirger
  • Like 1

Denny and Chris only had trouble as he was jealous of Casey when he nor her were interested in each other. And forgetting him wanting to take it slow after sleeping with her was childish Not forgetting Chris going after Tamara after Denny was out of town. Not happy she never found out about that.

Her and Casey are better off. They have trouble, too much trouble but when their good their good.

Denny and Chris only had trouble as he was jealous of Casey when he nor her were interested in each other. And forgetting him wanting to take it slow after sleeping with her was childish Not forgetting Chris going after Tamara after Denny was out of town. Not happy she never found out about that.

Her and Casey are better off. They have trouble, too much trouble but when their good their good.

That is not true, I have seen this recently. Denny was more interested in meeting Casey than meeting him, what happened was not exactly unexpected.. And that is also the reason why Chris was going after Tamara, well he wasn't exactly doing that. Just trying to chat with her. Denny's actions and attitude towards Chris and towards Casey, made Chris uncomfortable and insecure, and with a very good reason. All she did was pining after Casey, and Casey pining after her. And then the stupid pep talk from Brax that he should go after Denny no matter what.

No, this is just an another case that it is only the Braxtons that counts. Just remember Heath/LiamI/Bianca storyline.

Edited by jodlebirger
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I love Denny with Casey and am looking forward to seeing how she copes with things down the track...

I just don't like how she's meant to be part of the MacGuire family and yet they never spend any time together. I have a strange family, but we still spend time together. It just seems strange that they really don't have any scenes together at all.

And when exactly are we going to get a bit of a backstory with her? I'm still waiting to hear about her life before Summer Bay...surely there was something in her past she can share with everyone/someone.

There is nothing wrong with Denny's back story, they should have developed her past further, and we should have seen her more with The McGuires.

They shouldn't have put her with Casey.... every character who is a Braxton-related one seem to be isolated from the others in the Bay.

And we know why she has been put with Casey...

And the characters need purpose and other storylines than be brought into the show just to be a part of the Braxtons.

It is the backstory and development that makes the characters interesting, giving the characters a purpose and not romances with characters that have no personality and backstory.

She should have been with Chris, they really started something good and then suddenly dropped it.

With Chris she would have had more possibilities with developing her together with her family and at the same time develop her with Chris.

• Like 2