Couple Of The Year (by JosieTash) - comments

ScreamingQueen2006

Awesome, GREAT IDEA :D What a great plan to solve the town's bad publicity. Loved the cameos of the old characters too. Their all sounding like very famous celebrities :)

Everyone's farwells speeches were highly amusing for Ruby and Billy as well.

Can't wait to see how operation save the bay goes.

Edited by pembie

Hmmm I have no idea who Angelo's accomplice is but they sound quite dangerous.

Glad that Ruby and Billy are sticking around.

Oh and Beatrix that was funny, what a cool name for a cat.

Oh and Heath and Indi hunting kangaroos, man that is bizarre. What I'm wondering is will Heath have to eat the whole kangaroo in order for their spell to work? :P Oh and Indi's manic laughter throughout the forest was highly amusing too. It always makes me cringe slightly when she laughs in the show. :)

Look forward to more.Especially to see how Heath and Indi's kangaroo hunt progresses. :D

Edited by pembie

Wow so Angelo's been blackmailing Leah cool twist wasn't expecting her to be his sidekick. Wonder how VJ is going to take the news that Angelo is his dad.

Hmm wonder if Lottie will end up acting upon her feelings for Billy.

Heath shooting those kangroos was utterly bonkers. And Indi's plan sounds like utter madness, but it makes me laugh so thats good. :lol: Look forward to seeing how the plan to destroy the bay pans out.

Edited by pembie

I really liked that chapter the return of Blake was done brilliantly. Lottie couldn't of picked a worst time to confress her love to Billy. What a shocker for Alf coming face to face with a ghost from 20 years ago. :P

Let's hope that Sasha likes Blake after all the trouble Billy and Lottie have gone too to bring him back just for her. But with Blake thinking Meg has died two days ago, will he be ready to be blown away by how awesome Sasha is?

Really enjoying this fic it's so unpredictable and original. Loving the fantasy behind it.

Look forward to more.