Couple Of The Year (by JosieTash) - comments

ScreamingQueen2006

Had to smile at Lottie and Rosie. Loved Harvey's reaction. How awkward was it for harvey to watch them kissing. :lol:

I'm also wondering what Charlie said to Billy. Sounds like some sort of a life changing offer? I hope Charlie takes the news of Ruby moving in with Sasha well. Even though that could be dangerous for Ruby to do with Indi surprisely still being there.

Look forward to your next part

This chapter just goes to show, that you shouldn't mess with a group of mermaids, Who have super powers and just expect to get away with it. Very cool way for them to get their revenge freezing Indi into a solid ice statue. :)

Had to laugh a tiny bit at Billy modelling his dress to the girls, and Sid failing to notice it.

To be concluded? That's a shame if the next chapter is the last one.

Edited by pembie

WOW I was surprised that Charlie left Bianca like that. But I guess she needs to grieve for Joey far away from the bay to get her head around everything that has happened.

Ruby being there for Sasha is nice But it will probably drive Sasha a bit nuts from time to time. :lol: At least Sasha has Blake too. I have to say that Ruby did seem very keen to help Sasha out in the shower. :P

It was a shame that Dex lost his kids to Leanne and Garth.

Anyway this has been a brilliant story which has made me laugh alot. I love how random and different it has been to anything else on here. And I mean that in a good way. I could never guess what was going to happen next. I like also how you have left the ending open in case you want to write the follow up.

• Like 1

Sarah, glad you really liked my fic [and those pics] !!!!

Red Ranger 1, coooool that I surprised you and that you liked the finale!!!! ….but just to clarify, what do you mean by “quite raw” ???

pembie, re Ruby, she feels very guilty about what happened …..but I can see your point about how I might look. Also, at some point in the future, there SHOULD be a sequel to this …….after all, like you say, there’s a fair few things up in the air [so to speak] ……with Charlie, Indi, Sasha’s new life [including Blake] !!! …..and I’m really enjoying writing these combined H&A/h2o fics [the next one will be the 6th in the series] !!!!

I must admit that I really like that channel 7Two is currently screening the eps of H&A where Blake was main cast [eps from early 1990s, which I record occasionally] .,….it’s like, it’s good seeing Sasha daily in current H&A and Blake in “The Early Years”. [see pics below] It’s also REALLY good to be able to be able to write new adventures for the likes of characters no longer on screen …….esp. Ruby, Rosie and Lottie.

For a while there, I wasn’t sure how to end this fic. I’m glad I thought of the Sasha shower scene – to show some of the struggles she’ll face ……and [before I thought of Charlie leaving], I considered the idea of a reporter form the city witnessing [and FILMING] the mermaids taking on Heathzilla ….and having the very last scene being Rikki, Emma, April, Bella & Cleo diving into the ocean – fleeing town after the journo confronts them!!!!!

blasha1_zps5a304004.jpg

blasha_zpsbd33740c.jpg

Many thanks to ALL of you for joining me on this “Couple Of The Year” journey !!!!!

Edited by JosieTash

Red Ranger 1, coooool that I surprised you and that you liked the finale!!!! ….but just to clarify, what do you mean by “quite raw” ???

I just meant it was a stark portrayal of how much Sasha's life has changed and how much difficulty she'll have doing things that used to be simple.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Couple Of The Year (by JosieTash) - comments