Couple Of The Year (by JosieTash) - comments

ScreamingQueen2006

Enjoyed catching up with this immensely entertaining story. A lot has happened. I wonder what Bella's idea is to stop Ruby and Billy from leaving the bay? Surely there has to be a Ruby VS Indi battle showdown fight scene coming up? :P I am very much enjoying the big bad crazed Indi and her sidekick Heath in this, their awesome.

Joey realises she is bi and in love with Dex was a nice cool twist.

Look Forward to more.

April and Joey in a catfight(over Dexter!)is kind of intriguing.Love Nurse Julie suddenly popping up on the other side of the country.Hope Lottie doesn't take Sasha's advice, it could lead to trouble.And very intrigued as to what Angelo's mysterious partner is up to...

I have been to hospital quite abit in my time but I have never been lucky enough to wake up to find my vistors having a cat fight. Very funny :P

There does seem like there's alot of people trying to break Ruby and Billy up. Hopefully Lottie is stopped from trying it on with Billy somehow. I want to see them bring Blake back.

Hmmmm when the water came on in the Diner my first thought was that Angelo's partner was going set the place on fire. But nooooooooo wonder what the plan is?

Wasn't expecting Rosie to turn up. Can't see her being the one who throw the brick and set the fire alarm off at the Diner. But seeing as she knows Angelo maybe she knows who is behind the chaos.

Something tells me Ruby and co might regret going for that last juice at the Surf Club.

Another good chapter look forward to the next one.