Ideas for a new Home and Away spin off

Jacklost

Sally in Thailand or Coleen and Lance in Vegas

Pippa and Christopher and their lives maybe Christopher with a boyfriend

One showing what Matty and Ric get up to in perth (loved them as a couple)

Aden and Justin meet Martha and Hugo

The Holdens in America

Xavier and his life in the police

Heath Bianca and kids in the city (maybe bump into Angelo and Nicole)

Don's life in the whitsunday's

Theres so many I could think of

A drop in centre or youth shelter in mangrove river with Leah working there as a counsellor, they could call it "Refuge" the original working title for home and away. It could deal with real teenage issues on a later timeslot. Two one hour episodes or 4 half hour episodes a week. The issues they could deal with are teenage pregnancies, alcohol/substance abuse, abuse, bipolar disorder, cyber bullying, depression, cyber dangers, sexually transmitted infections, sexuality, it could also have Lily Smith return or other ex or current home and away cast members.

A drop in centre or youth shelter in mangrove river with Leah working there as a counsellor, they could call it "Refuge" the original working title for home and away. It could deal with real teenage issues on a later timeslot. Two one hour episodes or 4 half hour episodes a week. The issues they could deal with are teenage pregnancies, alcohol/substance abuse, abuse, bipolar disorder, cyber bullying, depression, cyber dangers, sexually transmitted infections, sexuality, it could also have Lily Smith return or other ex or current home and away cast members.

I actually like this idea, but would Ada committ to two shows? Perhaps Shelley Sutherland (as bad as the Sutherlands were, Shelley was by far the best of them!) could help Leah establish it.

Most of my ideas come when the characters first left the show, but:

1990 - Lance and Martin in the army would have made a good sitcom :lol:

Early 2000s - when we actually saw Leah's family, there could have been a comedy/drama about the Polous family. I imagine it would be a bit like Packed to the Rafters

Early 2000s - Peta and Edward. I think this would have been better as a mini-series rather than an on-going series, but watch them as they live life to the fullest and come to terms with his condition.

2003 - Donald and June running their resort in Queensland. A number of Home and Away characters could visit.

Archived