Where are they now!?

Guest gutterboy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody see TV Week put a photo on Twitter of Melissa George and Dieter Brummer with their Logies? Melissa actually responded and said I remember that moment very well (despite claiming she can't even remember "that girl's name") I was shocked she responded!!

Sticking with the Logies, Kate Ritchie put up a hilarious one of her and Dannii Minogue in 1992 and Dannii replied saying she couldn't wait to see her.

• 4 weeks later...

As well as appearing on "House Husbands" (as mentioned by Jezz a few posts back), Lincoln Lewis will also be appearing in the "cast of Nine’s 2015 flagship drama, Gallipoli Drama."

"The 8 part series produced by Endemol charts the campaign that shaped the Anzac legend."

For the source and full article see here.

• 3 months later...

According to this week's edition of the "TV Week" - "TV Insider With Erin McWhirter", former "Home and Away" star Les Hill will appear in the Australian series "Wonderland" on Channel 10 (which also stars former "Home and Away" star Jessica Tovey in the main cast).

I mentioned this in another thread, but Luke Bracey (Trey Palmer) is set to play the Keanu Reeves role in a remake of "Point Break", the surfing / bank robber classic. Not due for release until July 2015, but it could be pretty big for him.

Archived