Inside Soap Awards

Guest ter06

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the day he leaves. :P

Perhaps the most overrated character to ever appear in Home and Away.

Steve was the only worthy winner of the award, though. No other character has had as many storylines as he has so they couldn't exactly pick anyone else for the award!! :(

I agree that Brax is overrated but Steve deserved the award, not because of of how many storylines he had, but because hes a good actor

I would actually love if Steve stayed long after Lincoln (and Kelly), Dan, and Lisa go!!!

I love his relationship with Kyle and it would be great if it the focus was just them two.

I also really really love the friendship or mutual understanding or whatever between Brax and Alf. If the writers develop it in the right way, it could be a great storyline/friendship for Alf and have him giving advice and mentoring Brax. It would give them both something constructive to do!

Well done to Steve! A very deserving acknowledgement of his hard work and talent! Couldn't be awarded to a nicer man! :)

He might be a nice man. But I don't know him so I don't know.. and I think that is the same for the rest of people on this site. And for me, how the actors are private does not interest me... Only an actor's acting and performance on the show does. He isn't better at acting because he is nice private.

I think that he is the most overrated actor in H&A ever. Maybe he is good.. but he is not showing that on H&A! I think he is performing his role to hard and make Brax too much unsympathetic.

It is like the writing is saying that he is such a great guy, but Steve is playing Brax with a hard face, he is way to bully when he is communicating... and not only by words, but by his body language and face expressions.

I think he is better now (March 2013 episodes) than he was in his Charlie days. He is not that wooden, but I think he has become harder... and that does not fit with the storylines.

In my opinion Dan Ewing is more deserving this... And UK must have better actors from soaps... You have so many soaps in UK!

Well done to Steve! A very deserving acknowledgement of his hard work and talent! Couldn't be awarded to a nicer man! :)

Hopefully he will get the opportunity to star in american shows when he leaves the bay one day, i could imagine him being in walking dead or crminal minds or some big american tv show:)

Archived