Inside Soap Awards

Guest ter06

Does it really matter if it was at ten weeks or twenty weeks, having a miscarriage would be devastating for any mother and her partner. Just because Marni's miscarriage occurred at ten weeks doesn't mean it isn't any less tragic for her and Dan than someone losing a child at twenty weeks for example.

The Daily Telegraph wrote a poor article, which seemed to single out Marni. The person writing the article almost seemed to have a personal vendetta against her for no reason. Who cares what she does in her life.

I can't blame her for being angry. She's just lost a child to a miscarriage and the Daily Telegraph has the nerve to write an article that paints her in a negative light. No wonder she's angry and the fact that she's just lost a child recently makes this article look all the more worse. I hope that her and Dan can receive the privacy they deserve for this loss.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it really matter if it was at ten weeks or twenty weeks, having a miscarriage would be devastating for any mother and her partner. Just because Marni's miscarriage occurred at ten weeks doesn't mean it isn't any less tragic for her and Dan than someone losing a child at twenty weeks for example.

The Daily Telegraph wrote a poor article, which seemed to single out Marni. The person writing the article almost seemed to have a personal vendetta against her for no reason. Who cares what she does in her life.

I can't blame her for being angry. She's just lost a child to a miscarriage and the Daily Telegraph has the nerve to write an article that paints her in a negative light. No wonder she's angry and the fact that she's just lost a child recently makes this article look all the more worse. I hope that her and Dan can receive the privacy they deserve for this loss.

And you've entirely missed my point. Marni herself labelled it a late miscarriage which at ten weeks it isn't.

The article would have gone away without her writing that letter in response. It's obvious from her twitter that she gets an amount of free stuff because of who she is and who she is married too but so what, that's just the same as nearly every other 'celebrity' out there. If it weren't the truth then she could have involved lawyers and sued the newspaper not dragged out the story of her miscarriage to be tabloid fodder.

If she and Dan wanted privacy to deal with this then why have they made it into public consumption? It's rated two threads on here discussing it, a full news article and yesterday I saw it reported on the Digital Spy Website, which was before I even heard about the original article in the Telegraph.

Archived