Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N'awwwww! Lily's in love :wub: that is just so completely adorable :D

I love how Ella dragged Roman around the Christmas fair. That just makes me giggle. I do the same to my brothers when we go shopping :lol:

Marcus! :D looking forward to see him around for Christmas..

Looking forward to the update :D xx

I don't know if I should be admitting to this being a guy, but I thought that Christmas fair sounded awesome. I like to buy loads of Christmas lights and decorations. Heck I even buy myself a chocolate advent calendar. :D So just like Ella I buy loads of shopping at Christmas time.

Is Marcus absolutely sure that he wants to come back? I mean with Lilly wanting him as a boyfriend he may come to regret it. :P That will with no doubt be funny to read.

Look forward to your next chapter

I love Lily, she only wanted the kittens and that is just what I would have done! She's so sneaky and I love it! :lol:

As for Lily being sneaky and getting Rola married again. I am all for it! :):wub:

& as for getting Mike home again with the kittens.. I completely and utterly agree! :D

Looking forward to more..

I thought that was sweet of Lilly wanting Roman back home. But she was only doing it for the kittens, I should of known that really I fell for her sneaky trick there.

I'm sure Lilly will work her magic on Marcus when he returns. :rolleyes: I hope Roman does have a chat with Lilly about his and Ella's wedding He does need a helping hand there I think. Lilly is his best bet too convince Ella.

I think it's amusing how Ella is always thinking of Roman as her husband when she thinks of him. So I do hope they get married again.

I look forward to Mike coming back home too, hopefully everything is sorted with him and Danni too.