Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Two amazing chapters!

Chapter 82:

Ella was IMO mean towards Roman but I can understand why she did that. Sophie! Grr. I don't like the way she did that. I'm glad she's not pregnant but the way she did it was not fair on Rola at all. I hate the end of that chapter. It can't be over. It's Rola. I refuse to believe that it is. I just refuse. All in all it broke my Rola heart but amazing well written :)

Chapter 83:

Please please please please don't make Ella ill! I really don't think my Rola heart can cope. Nella and her little scowl towards Jacob just made me giggle! I love how she wanted spaghetti but had pizza instead. Ella is pushing roman away and I really want her to open up to him. He would do anything for her!

I apologise for missing two updates :( *slaps self around the head* but I'm back now & looking forward to more soon :)

Uh huh...

Can you spell 'Banned'?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayyyyyy! My Rola heart is so happy right now. I love how Ella needed to be with Roman when she got the results. I have to admit my heart was in my chest for a while there. I was convinced she'd be ill but I am so ecstatic that she is okay! Yayy for the kids knowing that Roman and Ella are back together. I am so glad they will all be together again!

Thanks for an amazing chapter :D

First of all I would just like to say PHEW ELLA ISN'T ILL so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for that for a time there I did think she might have cancer. It's also great to see Roman is going to be moving back home, but I won't get too over joyed by that just yet just in case he doesn't. :lol: It's quite funny to see all the kids reactions to finding out about Roman and Ella still being together.

Look forward to seeing where this story goes next

*sighs* Rola just make me melt. I just can't explain exactly how much I love them. They're just perfect and amazing. I like how Ella is telling Jacob that he is welcome back. Such an Ella thing to do. :)

Hope to read more soon :)

Oh very clever I never picked up on the fact Rachel can now blackmail Ella with her note. From when it was briefly mentioned in the chapter before this one.

The whole phone call with Rachel and Ella made me laugh as well as when Roman asked Ella if she was setting a date for removing the cyst and Ella misundering what he was talking about :D

But It's good that Ella still thinks of Roman as her husband and at last Hawaii was mentioned :) c

Can I sense a Rola wedding happening there?

Very good chapter