Postcards from Hawaii (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to see Miles make a return to this story and liked his chat with Roman

Oh man Lilly insisting she's drank Tequila in the Diner of all places. And then what an totally bonkers phone call for Roman to wake up too. Plus he was missing his clothes. What a way to start the day. :lol:

I thought It was quite amusing as well that he went home and got drunk because of his jealousy over Ella spending time with her friends.

Oh yeah on a shallow point from me here Ella was errrrrrr sounding super sexy and hot at her binki party. :wub:

Look forward to your next chapter., with hopefully more sexy Ella scenes nooooooo joking But never the less bring on the next update. :D

I love lily and the tequila bit especially Roman wondering what exactly she was talking about. :lol:

My Mike! He's back..& getting cosy with Danni by the sounds of it. :lol:

Miles & Roman was good to see but I love and totally absolutely love Roman more because he didn't storm over to the party like he would have. Instead he got 'booty' called! Hehe :P

Amazing chapter. Looking forward to more :wub:

Wow. I really truly hope Ella isn't ill. Cancer is an awful disease and I hope she hasn't got it. If she does, she is strong enough to fight it and I am sure Roman would support her all the way. I have to admit it Roman and Scott's conversation had me smiling slightly. I hope Scott's gf does say yes. Fingers crossed Ella will be okay.

Looking forward to reading more soon. :)

OH MY LORD!!!!!!! :o OH MY GOOD GOD!!!!!!! :wacko: OH MY WORD :( OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELLA!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

As you can probably tell I'm pretty gobsmacked that Ella has found a mysterious lump hopefully it can be sorted Rachel's a good doctor I'm sure she will see Ella right :P

Oh yes I remember scott I remember thinking when we first meet him in this story that something might of happened between him and Ella. Who knows maybe something still will

The family photos exhibition idea sounds cool

Errrr what else can I say say?..........................Oh yes PLEASE BE OK ELLA

Very shocking gripping but an awesome chapter never the less

Look forward to more

Tele, what are you trying to do to us, I should have known that all that lovely fluff wouldn't last. please let Ella be ok and I hope Roman won't lose the rag too much before he realises that there is nothing going on with Scott, more soon please xx