Teen Groups of the early years

Guest rachel1990

I was thinking about the teen groups that the early years have shown so far and I think we are on the third group as I recall- This is how I think they go

1988-89

Frank

Bobby

Carly

Roo

Matt

1989-90

Steven

Viv

Emma

Dodge (only in 1989)

Adam (Seemed to drift in and out the group)

1990-(Where we are up to Now on the early years)

Sophie

Blake

Karen (until 1991)

Hayden (until 1991)

Finlay (From 1991)

Simon (From 1991)

(If I have left anyone out of a teen group please correct me.)

Looking at how the teen groups work and how long they last I think we are due another teen group starting in 1992

And we have met the first member in the form of Damien

Did anyone have a favourite group- I'm really liking the current group at the moment but I winder if anyone else is?

Lance and Martin would have been 19 at a push. It was as established early on Don had expelled them in 1985/86.

Frank was confirmed as 19 in 1988 so he must have been fostered by the Fletchers just before his 9th birthday.

The next proper teen group I can think of are; Shane, Damian, Tug, Sarah and Angel but their grouping isn't for another 12 months at least.

Lance and Martin would have been 19 at a push. It was as established early on Don had expelled them in 1985/86.

Frank was confirmed as 19 in 1988 so he must have been fostered by the Fletchers just before his 9th birthday.

The next proper teen group I can think of are; Shane, Damian, Tug, Sarah and Angel but their grouping isn't for another 12 months at least.

Colleen kept that very quiet.

But what did they do?.

It was mentioned in one of the earliest eps that Don mentioned they were "careless delinquents" when they were at school and had warned his brother Clive off hiring them to work on his Oyster farm. Episode 4 to be exact.

Now I think about it was never really clear WHAT they did but given it was Lance and Martin, Don probably busted one of Martin's schemes and chucked the pair out. And I suspect they may have been the last recorded caning case at the school before the Alan Stone/Blake saga. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived