Wedding Day Explosion *SPOILER*

Guest HomeandAwayFS

Omg. I just saw a promo for Toadie and Sonya's wedding where it shows that an explosion will occur and according to the promo two "favorites" won't survive. Sounds really good and can't wait although it is a lot like Martha and Jack's first wedding but I don't care if they did copy it, I'm just over the moon that Neighbours is becoming rode interesting.

It says two favourites won't make it but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be two regulars. I do think Rhys will die though and since there are four confirmed as leaving, then if it is another regular, I think Sophie or Tash, otherwise it will be a guest like Angie, who would count as a favourite.

Poor Toadie, his wedding days are doomed.

I'm predicting Rhys will die in this tragedy, but the second person to die is up for discussion in my opinion. Personally, the saying 'two favourites will die' can be misleading. I just can't see the writers being that cruel and killing off Sophie after what she went through recently in the car crash back in August and I have a feeling Andrew and Tash will have a low-key exit and they'll exit together.

I think the second person to die will either be Scotty or Charlotte, and if it isn't them then maybe one of the Kapoors despite it being confirmed on Twitter that they're not leaving. The producers could be deceiving us by saying they're not leaving and then BAM, one of them dies. If that happened, it would be a shock to say the least. Unfortunately for Rhys, I'm 95% sure he'll be killed off :(

Here's the promo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chbMRZuhI98

I definitely think that Rhys will be one of them.I was wondering only the other day how they would get rid of him.I don't think we can dismiss Sophie either.There are no other options I can think of.She's still at school.

Where did you hear the Kapoor's aren't leaving?With the new family coming in a few months surely three is to much...

Totally agree that Andrew and Tash will leave together.

I definitely think that Rhys will be one of them.I was wondering only the other day how they would get rid of him.I don't think we can dismiss Sophie either.There are no other options I can think of.She's still at school.

Where did you hear the Kapoor's aren't leaving?With the new family coming in a few months surely three is to much...

Totally agree that Andrew and Tash will leave together.

They confirmed it on their twitter feed :)

I agree with pretty much everything Jezz has said though. Perhaps they're just trying to mislead us by saying that, OR it could be that it's just a recurring character such as Scotty or Charlotte. I'd love it to be Scotty myself as I'm really not a fan of his acting. Thoroughly expecting one of the deaths to be Rhys though.

Archived