Wedding Day Explosion *SPOILER*

Guest HomeandAwayFS

I hope Neighbours gets the cover for this storyline in TV WEEK. Sophie being at school dosent mean she'll be the one to die coz she is leaving they may go down the boarding school route like they did with Summer. I hope Andrew and Tash don't die. That would be sad if they did

What I'm really interested to find out isn't really who dies (out of the people who I know are leaving I really couldn't care less who dies) but rather what caused the explosion. Was it an accident or did someone plant it? I must say that it does remind me a lot of Martha and Jack's wedding. Hopefully Neighbours can do a as good of a job as Home and Away did.

What I'm really interested to find out isn't really who dies (out of the people who I know are leaving I really couldn't care less who dies) but rather what caused the explosion. Was it an accident or did someone plant it? I must say that it does remind me a lot of Martha and Jack's wedding. Hopefully Neighbours can do a as good of a job as Home and Away did.

Everyone says it's an accident, and not a deliberate disaster.

It turns out that a gas bottle explodes during the wedding reception.

Ooh, suddenly very worried that my hopes for Andrew and Tasha getting a happy ending are being dashed.It would be typical if they put them together just so one's heart will be broken when the other one gets blown up.(Odd how no-one seems to think it might be Andrew that gets it though.)I agree Rhys will probably be a casualty.Not sure about Sophie, there are ways to write her out without killing her, maybe having her go to live with Harry, but it's a definite possibility.

With Rhys most likely die, I'm hearing that Priya might be the second casualty, as she goes into a coma. Even though it hasn't been confirmed by the producers, there was a recent tweet by James Mason (Chris Pappas) saying farewells to her before it was quickly deleted.

In TV WEEK it says that Sophie applies to a music school in NSW. So this must be how she leaves. Maybe Andrew dies and Tash leaves to go live with her father because she can't bare to to in Erinsbourough after Andrews death. But we will just have to wait and see what happens

SPOILERS (Reveals who dies)

It's Rhys and Priya who die. Priya becomes brain-dead after falling into a coma and Rhys dies of injuries sustained from the tragedy. Apparently he collapses outside the hospital.

After their deaths take place on Wednesday March 20, Thursday's episode takes place five days after their deaths.

Archived