25 Reasons To Stay.... Only 1 Reason To Leave!

Guest riverboi69

Oh wasn't expecting the the Sutherlands to be in this story awesome. So it was Shelly who was knocked down by the car.

Angel being ill is a shocker

There's a hidden message in this story I will have to keep my eye out for it from now on :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eve took the paint into the garage and left it on the workbench, she then walked through the connecting door into the house and into the kitchen....As she did the phone started ringing. She went to answer it.

"Hello Eve Turner speaking...." She said but got no reply, all she could hear was music in the background...."Hello?.....Who is this?"

She panicked and slammed the phone down....then ran upstairs and went to the bathroom, and turned on the shower.....

As she did that, downstairs a gloved hand picked up the tin of paint in the garage and walked out into the garden, they then walked towards the freshley painted fence and looked at it....

Dylan woke up in his caravan after yet another nightmare, the sheets on his bed were soaking with swet, and his head was confused after the night before. He needed answers to all his questions! but was a bit unsure If he could get them ...... He got out of bed, put on his jogging pants and opened the door of the caravan ....As he did he glanced up at Summer Bay house, hidden behind the tree's , He felt bad he'd left it like he had with Maddie but He knew she was getting a bit too close to him....He slammed the door behind him and started to jog down the path leading to the beach.....

Irene put a fresh tray of muffins into the oven in the kitchen of the Dinner...She then saw Alf appear at the counter.

"Gawd save us Alf, you nearly gave me a heart attack love...." She said as she went towards him..."What can I get you?"

"How long have we known each other Irene?" Alf asked quizingley.

"Years .....You ok love? You look a little tired...." Irene replied

"I went to the hospital, Shelley Sutherland's back...." Alf said

"Shelley? ...How? I mean ....How do you know? " Irene said, looking flusterd.

"Strewth Irene, let me finish.....She was on her way upto the Bay when she got run off the road by another car....I found the car and got her to hospital ...She's doin' ok, but she is in a mess love.....Listen, you couldn't go see her? " Alf asked

"Me? What would I have to say that was any use love?" Irene asked.

"Something's not right Irene...." Alf said "Sounds like the Sutherlands are falling apart.....and Shelley can't deal with it "

Bianca opened the door to her office at the school as the fax beeped into life, she put down her bags on the chair and the cup of coffee on her desk and walked over to the fax as it came out of the machine....She read the fax, and was shocked by what it said....She went to the phone on her desk and dialled a number...

"Hi....Listen, stop what you're doing and meet me at the lighthouse in half an hour...I just got a fax from the city, and believe me this could change everything!!...and everyone round here will know what you did!"

Morag slammed down the phone as Roo was busy making a fresh pot of coffee...

"Erm, are you ok Auntie Morag?" she asked.

" Oh I'm fine, just fine Roo!" Morag said as she grabbed her car keys off the sideboard.

" Ok....and If anyone calls wanting you I should say you've gone where?" Roo asked

"Oh for heaven's sake Roo .....Just say I had to go out, I am allowed some free time as it happens!" Morag said as she rushed out leaving Roo puzzled.

John pressed the off switch of his mobile just as Jett came into the kitchen from his room...

"Mornin Dad" he said as he opened the fridge...

"Mornin' champ.....Listen, would you be ok to walk to school today only I .....I have to nip out...." John said.

"Sure ......Are you ok? you seem a bit ...." Jett said but got no answer as John had bolted through the front door as he spoke "Ok then Dad, cya..."

He shut the fridge door and then walked into the lounge and put his glass of orange juice onto the table.. He then noticed on the table a folder ... He knew John had been doing some work with the local council lately so knew it was probably to do with what ever that work was...He put the folder aside and went into his room to grab a towel.....

At the hospital Dr Feldman buzzed through to Julie Cooper from his office.

"Nurse Cooper, In future can you check who's calling before transfering personal calls to my office" he said angrily ...."Oh and cancel my ten thirty appointment, I have somewhere I need too be!"

Dr Feldman opened the drawer to his desk and took out a bottle of vodka which he opened and had a swig off....He then went to the filing cabinet and took out a file title medical records ...He opened them and went through them until he came too the records for a Jake Mitchell. He looked at the notes again, as he did there was a knock on the office door.

"Morning Dr Feldman!" Dex said as he entered the office. "Can I have a word before my rounds?"

"Can it wait Dexter?" The man asked as he put down Jake's records.

"sure....I just....." Dex said...before spotting the bottle on the doctors desk "Erm, Do you wanna talk about that?" he asked nodding at the bottle.

"NO!" Dr Feldman replied as he tried to usher Dex out of his office "Now I have an important meeting I have too get too so,,,,,"

"It's kool....." Dex said "We can talk later when you're ...less stressed"

Dex walked up the corridor as Dr Feldman looked at his watch and began to swet with panic...

Alf returned to sit with Irene in the Diner, as he did he put his mobile phone back in his shirt pocket.

"Anything important?" Irene asked..

" Sorry?" Alf replied.

"The phone call, I don't want to pry Darl' but are you in trouble Alf ?" Irene asked

" Strewth woman!" Alf said slightly angry " Can't a man take a private phone call without all the questions?

"ok...Ok...lord save us love, I'm just worried about ya....now, you said Shelley was looking for Kirsty? Did she say why love?" Irene said

"No, all she has said is that her and Danni have had some sort of fight, I just think as you know Kirsty best out of us all you could help her out...." Alf said

"Ok darl.....I'll pop along later and see what I can do" Irene said as she got up ..."Gawd knows Shelley has had some bad luck in her years....but she's a tough one ...She'll be fine, trust me darl!"

Ok I have no idea who Bianca was talking too on the phone

It could of been any of them Alf, Morag,John,Dr Feldman even. They all seemed to dash off somewhere after having a phonecall.

Hmmmmm this mystery blacked gloved person seems to be trying their best to make Eve feel like she's going bonkers arent they? :cryingsmiley:

Er I don't know if I have picked up on a clue here. But isnt Eve's last name Jackson not Turner?

Look forward to more

Leah walked into the diner still thinking about VJ, she felt angry at herself for breaking down....She couldn't get the chain out of her mind....

" How was VJ darl?" Irene asked as Leah went to get her apron off the hook.

"Oh he's good thanks..." Leah replied

"Darl.....I know this is hard, god save us...I'd be in bits If it were my Damien or Finlay in there..." Irene said whilst mixing some muffin mix.

" He just ..... sits there Irene...I need him too speak to me, open up ...." Leah said."I'm running out of Idea's on how to help my own Son!, Does that make me a

bad person Irene?"

"No Darl, you love that boy....and he knows you love him!" Irene said." You need to try and give him time, and yourself time too...this has been so tough on you"

" Thanks Irene" Leah said as she smiled.

Irene paused then went to get her bag and took out an envelope.....

" In fact .....what you need girly, is a holiday!" she said

" Irene, that's not going to happen..." Leah replied

"And why not?" Irene asked

"I can't just jet off ...There's this place, and VJ needs me...." Leah said

"Bianca can cover here, and what VJ needs right now is You to be strong, and relaxed.....so....." Irene handed her the envelope "This might be perfect!"

Leah opened the envelope and pulled out two flight tickets...

"Irene!" Leah said in shock "I....I couldn't..."

Just as she said it Dex appeared at the counter.

" Erm Can I have a flat white to go please...." Dex Said "You would not believe how much extra work Ryan wants me to do whilst he swans off to some meeting.."

"Sure thing Darl, " Irene said as she fiddled around with the coffee machine.

"So....How's VJ?" Dex asked Leah

"He's...no change....but I'm hopefull " leah said "listen, can we talk about this at home? ..."

"Sure..." Dex said "Am I missing something here?"

"How do you fancy going to Paris?" Irene said.

"Paris??" Dex said.

Bianca looked up at the lighthouse ....She then had a flashback in her head to three years ago when Brax had been fighting with a local drugs mule....She touched the lighthouse and it felt hot in the sun....She then bent down and placed a single flower on the paveing stone around the lighthouse, and in here head flashed back to the sight of her and heath rushing towards the lighthouse from a car, and then Brax falling from the top ... her thoughts were interupted by the sound of a car approaching.....She saw the drivers door open, and felt uneasy....

"We are in big trouble!!" she said "Did anyone see you on the road here, cos I am not getting into trouble just cos of your secret!"

Ben stood in the shop, and looked at it in relief...he adjusted a few things and then stood back again and felt good.

"Wow!" Marilyn gasped as she entered "You have been busy!"

"you like it?" Ben said as he walked behind the counter

"It's just nice too see this place open again , you know Mr Stewart owned this store for years, it's part of the Bays history...and now it's your's to continue it"

" I just hope I do as well as Alf Stewart did " Ben said, "By all accounts he is a tough act to follow"

"Oh yes, but this place is just what the bay needs.....Fresh and exciting...." Marillyn said.

Just as she said it Dylan walked in throught the shop door.,.

"Ah g'day mate...." Ben said as he got a few boxes down off a shelf..

"Morning Mr Turner..." Dylan said

"Erm, it's Ben when you're workin' mate ok?" Ben said

"Sure ....Ben" Dylan replied

"I've just got to get a few things from the back....won't be a minute then I'll show you around" Ben said before disapearing

"So......Dylan,...."Marilyn said after an awkward silence "you're working here ?"

"Ben said he'd give me a trial yeah...." Ben said

"That's nice of him" Marilyn said with a smile "look, it's probabley none of my business but.....Maddie told me, about ....your Mum"

" Maddie did?" Dylan said

"Yes, she was a bit upset " Marilyn said "and well, I was married to Angel's ....well, to Donald Fisher....so you can always talk to me If you want"

"Thanks but I am dealin' with it, Mum's sick....but she'll get better, and Simon comes to visit when he isn't away on business" Dylan said

" and your sister? " Marilyn asked

" I ..... I best get on ....." Dylan said as he grabbed a brush and started to sweep up the floor...

Marylin felt he was hiding something but was unsure what..

Jett was walking towards the beach hut when Romeo spotted him and stopped him by grabbing his collar.

"Me and you need to have a little talk!" Romeo said..

" Get off me!" Jett said but Romeo pulled him into the entrance to the surf club.

" Listen Jett....You do know I would get you back for splitting me and Indi up...." Romeo said..." Well, guess what kid, it's payback time!"

" I didn't split you two up, she got fed up of you're macho man image in the gym....and bored, and so she left the bay behind....big deal!" Jett said.

" She loved me!" Romeo said,...

" Wake up!" Jett said laughing too himself...

Romeo was just about to drag Jett away to the beach when someone shouted at him.

"OI let him go!" the voice said.,,,,

" Sorry?" Romeo said as he turned round to see a teenage lad stood there..

"I said let go of him tough guy!" Tyler said

" listen kid....." Romeo said " i'd run along home If I were you....this is between me and rat boi here"

" Tough!" Tyler said ..."I've just made it my business,,,, so? you gunna let him go or what?"

Alf walked up the pathway to the caravan park and as he passed a caravan he stopped and in his head had a flashback of an argument between Lance and Coleen, He smiled too himself and then walked further up and saw Roo who was hanging washing out on a clothes line,,,

"G'day love..." he said as he walked up to her,

" Ah dad, just the person!" Roo said..." What's goin' on? I had Maddie upset earlier ...."

" Is this cos of that young larakin she's met?" Alf said.

" Hasn't she told you then?...." Roo said.

"Told me what?" Alf asked quizingley...

" I don't know If I should be the one to tell you that Dad....It's her news, her...." Roo said

"Stone the flamin' crows love....." Alf said as he started to walk up to the house. "I've had Morag on my back about Jake, she's got one of her moods on, I need to have some rest and now you're keepin' a secret too....."
"Ok ....He is Dylan......" Roo said as she followed Alf into the house, "Dylan Parish"

Alf turned round in shock.

"Your'e flammin' kidding? " Alf said in shock, " He was a nipper when I last saw him, strewth love.... I best go to his caravan later, catch up with the little fella!

Just then Maddie appeared from the hallway.

"ah Alf there you are.." Maddie said

" Oh don't tell me....." Alf said as he turned to her " You're pregant ...that would realy round off a great day !"

" Dad! Roo snapped "Ignore him " she said as she looked at Maddie

"Erm, there was a call for you ....from the police, they've got a lead on what caused the accident that killed Jake!" Maddie said

Bianca stood by the lighthouse and looked at the car ...

"You have done alright for yourself...... a car like this, apartment at The Sands Resort.... Made it big did you??" She said as she looked into the hand mirror.

" Why did you call me Bianca?" a womens voice said "Just too make small talk?"

" The whole of Summer Bay is going to know about the development tomorrow....The bay reporter has an exclusive on there front page" Bianca said..

" Right!" the women said ,..."And?"

"Are you not a teeny bit worried?" Bianca asked...

"Should I be?" the woman asked "I've done nothing wrong...."

" The closure of the gym, loss of business at Angelo's .... Councillor Grant been found to be corrupt.... It all makes you think !" Bianca said,

" People in the Bay have more too think about Bianca,..... this is business, and to get what I want I might have to step on people, shake things up a little,.,,, " the women said as she walked towards the cliff edge...."You and I both know this isn't going to be easy but I will get what I want, and I will build this hostel in the Bay!"

Dex returned a file too the filing cabinet in Dr Feldmans office...he was about to leave the office when he stopped and turned round and headed for the desk....He opened the bottom left hand draw and saw the notes on Jake Mitchell....Within minutes he had opened the file and was shocked by what he read..

"Oh my god!....this is big ....like realy big......How did we miss this?? " he said shaking his head ...

Eve poured a glass of wine as she entered the kitchen after her shower...

"Not pouring me one Mum?" Theo said from behind her,

" What have I told you about creeping up on me?" Eve said as she turned around....

"I'm sorry Mum..." Theo said as he walked towards a cubourd and got out a wine glass.."Dad not in then?"

"He's at his new shop .... You could go see him, He'd love that!" Eve said, pouring wine into his glass,

" I might just do that .... " Theo said then he drank a sip of wine " this place is realy nice ..Homeley,...."

"That's cos it is a home Darling.... I want us too have a life here, you're Dad's business is just the start of good things for this family at last!" Eve said

" Yeah... It's good too see you smilin' you know...." Theo said ..."after what happened in Brisbaine ....Annalise, and .,....

" Don't mention that name in this house! " Eve said " let's put all that in the past, please Son!"

Archived