Rebecca Breeds and Luke Mitchell marry

Guest myken

Home and Away stars Luke Mitchell and Rebecca Breeds have married in Australia.

The pair exchanged vows at a low-key ceremony at Kangaroo Valley Bush Retreat in New South Wales, reports the Australian Daily Telegraph.

They reportedly wanted to have their wedding outdoors with their friends and family.

Mitchell and Breeds announced their engagement in May 2012, after Mitchell had spent three months planning his proposal.

The couple first met in May 2009 shortly after Mitchell joined the cast of Home and Away.

Breeds left the soap as Ruby Buckton in August 2012, after the character had confessed to a serious crime.

Mitchell has also exited the soap as Romeo smith, but will remain on screen in Australia and the UK for some time as scenes are filmed months in advance.

Source:: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s15/home-and-away/news/a448840/home-and-away-stars-luke-mitchell-rebecca-breeds-marry-in-australia.html#ixzz2HIvFVSbe

I love them so much more as a couple than Dan and Marni and I wish no negativity at all to D & M but there's was a big 'star studded ceremony' with a magazine deal and Luke and Bec's was so cute and secret and outdoorsy and intimate. I just think that's lovely. I wish them so much happiness.

I love them so much more as a couple than Dan and Marni and I wish no negativity at all to D & M but there's was a big 'star studded ceremony' with a magazine deal and Luke and Bec's was so cute and secret and outdoorsy and intimate. I just think that's lovely. I wish them so much happiness.

Of course Luke and Bec still had a good old magazine deal with New Idea though, which had been previously announced and you can now see here :P

Archived