What would you like to see in 2013?

Guest bronie1992

I was just thinking with the end of the 2012 season what I would like to see in 2013. I would like to see the return of Peter Baker. :wub: I think that he is exactly what Summer Bay needs again he would be able to sort out the River Boys and he would also be able to sort out

Jamie and Adam

. I would also like to here some of your thoughts on what you want to see in 2013 :)

I wasn't sure where to post this topic, but I thought that I would post it here in General Discussion and if a mod thinks it's in the wrong place would they please be able to move it to the correct forum?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking with the end of the 2012 season what I would like to see in 2013. I would like to see the return of Peter Baker. :wub: I think that he is exactly what Summer Bay needs again he would be able to sort out the River Boys and he would also be able to sort out

Jamie and Adam

. I would also like to here some of your thoughts on what you want to see in 2013 :)

I wasn't sure where to post this topic, but I thought that I would post it here in General Discussion and if a mod thinks it's in the wrong place would they please be able to move it to the correct forum?

A Back to Basics approach without sacrificing drama. Nobody needs to be shot or stabbed every five minutes just to keep interest. Also, turn it back from "The Braxton Show" (Nothing against them it's just they're a wee bit overexposed). More laughs would be welcome.

I agree with the "Back to Basics" thing. I would love to see some more day to day problems, that people can actually relate to, not just River Boys dramatic actions stuff every 5 minutes! I'm really glad they've said we'll be seeing more of Summer Bay High!

I would like to see more of Irene. I would like to see a storyline with foster kids. And some young people living in the SB house again.

Also would of course LOVE to see old characters back!! :P

I agree with the "Back to Basics" thing. I would love to see some more day to day problems, that people can actually relate to, not just River Boys dramatic actions stuff every 5 minutes! I'm really glad they've said we'll be seeing more of Summer Bay High!

I would like to see more of Irene. I would like to see a storyline with foster kids. And some young people living in the SB house again.

Also would of course LOVE to see old characters back!! :P

I want pretty much what both of you have said. I'd like the Braxton Brothers more if they didn't get so much screentime - the producers and writers need to sort out that growing problem ASAP. I too would like to see more of Irene as she hasn't really had anything to do since her awfully written cancer storyline wrapped up. IMO there should be a more laidback approach with day-to-day issues being tackled but also a little bit of drama as long as its spread out and written with effort and long-lasting consequences.

I would like to see less stabbings, stalkers and shootings and more ordinary storylines. It is Home And Away not CSI or Midsomer Murders Australia lol.

17th January 2013 is the big day for the show as it reaches its quarter century. I have 2 old episodes of H&A on VHS from October 1988 and it is amazing how different the show was then to 2012. Most of the visual settings have changed, characters have changed whereas Summer Bay House remains pretty much the same in looks and Alf is still around and now Roo.

H&A still does mix in ordinary storylines with stabbings etc but what I want is more relationship stories, pranks and laughs for the show like it had in the 1990s.

Archived