Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

I agree with spotd1... Romeo was a jerk in that chapter. he as no right to want to give that money to mink, it's doesn't all belong to him

Wonder what heartless person would send that Charlie. I'm thinking its angelo's dad. Just glad she didn't see it but I have a feeling she will find out. I just hope it doesn't it set her back

great chapter as always :)

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter Danni! I wonder who the lady in the diner was?! I can't believe a woman would do that to another woman (no offence to men) :P Arghhh when is Mink leaving? She is a royal pain in the neck....please update soon! :) Xx

Thought it was hilarious that Joseph peed on Brax AGAIN! :P Glad Ruby went home and asked Charlie if she could stay there..might make Romeo wake up to himself! WOW this person leaving the flowers and photo frame is freaking me out!! I am happy Brax is telling Ruby so they can both look out for Charlie and perhaps catch this psycho out together! Have a great holiday Danni, thanks for continuing to update for us! Xx

Who ever is doing these things to Charlie is so heartless... glad Brax is gonna tell Ruby although she might suggest they tell Charlie

Charlie seems to be on the mend don't want this creep setting her back

laughed at Joseph peeing on Brax again :lol:

Romeo best come to his senses before Mink rives a permanent wedge between him and Ruby <_<