Unconditional Love (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

The last few chapters have been so intense. And I have to say you did a very good jo with this whole Anna thing because I didn't for one minute suspect it was her. So relieved that Joseph is back with Charlie and Brax safe. I really do hope Anna gets some help... I couldn't help but feeling a little bad for her, the whole not being able to have a baby as obviously affected her greatly. Great writing Danni :)

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor nursing Joseph was really cute & telling him all about Madagascar heehee

Can't belIeve Romeo was going to resort to doing jobs for heath :o ... I have an uneasy feeling about heath!

So sad to hear this is coming to an end :( but extremely excited for these final chapters xx

Aww how sweet is Brax?! So glad he gave Romeo the money...hopefully Romeo and Ruby can work things out! :) Loved Charlie, Connor and Josepg on the couch, so cute! Can't believe this fic is ending..but looking forward to the last 4 chapter! Please update soon! Xx