Did Steven and Jennifer sleep together?

Guest beau_t

That is a good question. Sadly, one of the major downsides of our favourite series is that they shy away from properly dealing with this aspect of life, I presume because of the strict criteria of the G-rating. Not only are you denied any steamy scenes of Steven and Jennifer :wub: "at it", you can't even talk about it. I also presume that the narrow-minded conservative small-town mentality is used as an extra convenient disguise to shame people out of enjoying the sexuality aspect of life.

I could be wrong though, so don't quote me on this.... :unsure:

I presumed they did the night he stayed over. I like it that its not shoved at our faces with steamy scenes. Get enough of that post 2000. Nothing wrong in subtlety.

It's a pity we don't get much subtlety when we have Ben and Carly's steamy "love" scenes shoved in our faces half the time that storyline features in the episodes......

I don't remember seeing Carly and Ben doing anything but kiss and hug in the way of romance. It's never been 'steamy'.

One of the reasons I really dislike the current format is that they have become really sleazy at times when showing romance - like ripping each others clothes off and making out on a kitchen bench. I dont find that exciting television, I find it annoying and cringe worthy.

They even tried to go there with Marilyn when she slept with Sid on her first date - so out of character.

It has at times got pretty heated with Ben and Carly, like when they were setting up their love-nest under Tom & Pippa's roof (and with their unconditional blessing), not to mention the gross-out scenes of them exposing themselves in the river then complaining about their clothes being stolen.

Why can't "romance" and "sex" be intertwined instead of being treated as 2 separate entities?? Why do you suppose the term "making love" was coined? Why is sex sleazy instead of enjoyable??

Archived