Lost Your Balance On A Tightrope (by Jen) - comments

Phoebe

Ok I swear you are actually a mind reader, coz I was just scrolling through all the fan fics whilst listening to innocent by Taylor swift, and I'm not even kidding as the lines: lost your balance on a tightrope, and lost your mind trying to get it back, were being sung, I saw Your 2 fics, with those two lines as titles!!!!

Now if that's not a sign, then I don't know what is, so I decided to read this :D. and..........

Pretty much the only adequate way of describing this is - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing writing :D!!!!!!

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Yes, I completely agree. This is a very good oneshot, definitely makes me think about Casey's side of the coin and just how everything is never as black and white as it seems.

Ok I swear you are actually a mind reader, coz I was just scrolling through all the fan fics whilst listening to innocent by Taylor swift, and I'm not even kidding as the lines: lost your balance on a tightrope, and lost your mind trying to get it back, were being sung, I saw Your 2 fics, with those two lines as titles!!!!

Now if that's not a sign, then I don't know what is, so I decided to read this :D. and..........

Pretty much the only adequate way of describing this is - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing writing :D!!!!!!

Wow. Thank you so much. What a spooky coincidence, although I'm going to run with the theory that your subconscience was telling you to read this fic :P. I used that particular line because coupled with the title of the original fic it pretty much summed up the insides of both the boys' heads.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Yes, I completely agree. This is a very good oneshot, definitely makes me think about Casey's side of the coin and just how everything is never as black and white as it seems.

Thank you. I appreciate your comments completely.

Jen! Get thee to thy desk and write something original and get it published! Grow your talent. But don't stop writing fanfic, please...

Ha! The strange thing is every time I try to write something original I get horrible horrible writer's block. I've been sitting on the same amount of words for months now, and yet to find the motivation to continue it. Oops. But then I'm quite happy to start another fic in which Casey and Xavier and Dex are all roommates and shenanigans ensue. No slash though, which is strange for me ...

OK, now I'm oficially a huge fan of your writing, you're so good at it! Like I said in previous comments I made on Lost You Mind Trying To Get It Back, I love your style of writing, you just make me wanna sympathise with all characters......

So again: really good writing, adorable characters, beautiful vocabulary, perfect!! :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Lost Your Balance On A Tightrope (by Jen) - comments