Friendships on Home and away

Guest maciam

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby and Ailsa, Fisher and Angel, Sally and Lance, Sally and Shannon, Pippa and Ailsa, Ailsa and Irene, Alf and Michael, Blake and Hayden, Kelly and Angel, Travis and Curtis (I really liked that friendship), Sam and Will, Joey and Liam....etc There are loads from over the years, but hardly any from recent years come close.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed watching latest episodes that there are friendships established on the show like Liam and Romeo, Liam and Brax, Brax and VJ, Brax and Leah. I can see one between Natilie and Bianca starting not to mention Rosie and Sasha. That's a really complicated one. Plus Alf and Harvey. Just cause they are family doesnt mean they dont count as friends. What about Roo and Marylin? They're friends and Liam and Natilie. I could name more.

These are all friendships that dont require a sit around the table for a cofffee as i mentioned earlier in this topic.

Roo and Marilyn have probably the most realistic friendship in the current show. They remind me of the characters I mentioned above. We do see them together, having coffee and chatting.

Liam and Romeo is too contrived Imo. They were friends when Romeo first entered. Then had pretty much nothing to do with each other until the plot called for it recently.

Rosie and Shasha, from what I saw a few weeks ago, were a great friendship. And we also saw them hanging out together regularly - as real friends do.

It's not about sitting drinking coffee anyway - it's about having realistic dialogue, friends interacting with each other and supporting each or having a laugh as they do in life and just generally being seen together outside of major storylines.

Archived