What I Have Become (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

JosieTash

Man !!! That was DARK and sooooooo well done, especially.............

 I once knew the meaning of this word. I once was able to use the term. Because I had friends, I had great friends, but they never understood me and I still at times felt alone. To compensate for this feeling, I had to inflict a certain pain upon my body to assure myself that I was capable of feeling pain, that I wasn't numb. But then, they discovered me and were naturally horrified.

 This is my chocolate, this is my coffee. This is my adrenaline rush.

 As I sit on the bathroom floor, the remaining effects of my fifth adrenaline rush of the day finally wearing off; I can just about hear Mum's Bingo show. Mum is always hoping to get lucky but we're the unluckiest family in the world, so I doubt that she'll ever win anything.

 Without giving her time to undress, I ripped her clothes open and pushed her up against the wall. She was a smart girl; she knew it would be stupid to object to my actions. As I entered her, I felt the rush become stronger and stronger as she moaned. She moaned so loud, and this encouraged me to push harder and harder. Finally, at the pinnacle point of our exchange, I moaned my loudest yet and then relaxed.

I’m soooo NOT of a fan of Xave’s ….and started reading this cos the premise sounded fatalistic. SOOOOO glad I read it though !!!!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to What I Have Become (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments