Home and Away Recordings (Tapes, DVD's etc.)

Guest Light of the Bay

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has a large amount of Home and Away episodes recorded and is feeling generous? I know that over at NeighboursFans they have a lot of members who have many episodes recorded onto DVD and was wondering if anyone here has done the same. I like to watch old episodes on YouTube but Channel 5 like to block them <_< ! I do not have any episodes recorded and I would appreciate anyone who has episodes from the years 2000-2004 recorded on DVD or VHS and is interested in selling. Feel free to PM me or contact me on steven-murray@live.co.uk I am willing to pay pretty much any price but we can negotiate that. I really do love the earlier years and would just love to be able so sit and watch them every day.

Sadly, as per the announcement at the top of every forum (though we should point out it doesn't just apply to downloads), we can't allow public discussion of buying/trading episodes on the forum.

I wish we could, but we can't risk it following a past threat request from a certain Australian network.

Archived