My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

First of all congratulations about your sister giving birth - I hope you have a healthy niece or nephew :)!!

Second of all - amazing update as always!! I actually love that your updates are so long, so please don't worry about that!!

Loved all of the wedding scenes :wub:!!

Sad that miles and Leah left, but glad that it is to live a happy life together in the US :)!!

Aww Charlie and Brax are open to the idea of marrying each other - do I hear more wedding bells :wub:???

Intrigued by the ending - thinking that either grant has died in prison or done a runner!!

More soon please :D

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww :wub: if you can be "in love" with a chapter or story...I am in love!

I can't believe Grant escaped and now it looks like he is at the restaurant watching them...creep! :devil:

Loved everything about the chapter but in particular Brax and Ruby's talk and when Brax gave Charlie the promise ring!! :wub: Can't wait for more, please update soon! Xx

Hey sorry i havent been on & reviewed been reading mostly on my phone.

totally agree with spotty i am in love witht his story ...... i love how connected chax are & how protective the boys are over the

bucktons!! i cant wait to read your next chapter & just hope there isnt too much heartache for chax i think they have had enough to last a life time lol !x

hope you can update soon xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome, another amazing chapter! Please, please don't let it be Charlie or Brax who was shot! I don't think I could cope! :cryingsmiley::(:unsure: Loved the bits with Ruby/Casey/Heath and Bianca! :wub: Please update soon! Xx