Heath/April

Perry

Absolutely love the idea of these two. Really think there could be a Kane/kirsty like forbidden romance. I like the chemistry they have in there scenes together like when April defended Heath to Bianca and glad Heath looked out for April even if it may have been for Bianca's sake.

Edited by john003au

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh. That looks like a spoiler, I'm out of here :P

To be honest I dont read spoilers... I started this forum and

I got a pm from a moderator saying I was starting a spoiler and I'm like what are you talking about I've been screaming for April/Heath for months just look at my fan Fics.

Uh oh. That looks like a spoiler, I'm out of here :P

To be honest I dont read spoilers... I started this forum and

I got a pm from a moderator saying I was starting a spoiler and I'm like what are you talking about I've been screaming for April/Heath for months just look at my fan Fics.

I'll let you off then :wink:

• 2 months later...

These two are my latest obsession despite how wrong it seems.I really think they could be good for one another and I believe that Heath does care about her on some level despite his denial.I've always been a sucker for a good girl/bad boy relationship.

Thoughts?Discuss!

I think the relationship has possibilities. April certainly isn't intimidated by Heath and has the ability to make him think.

Heath certainly seems to care for April on some level. He wasn't prepared to provide her with drugs and has showed at least some concern for her welfare at times.

It will be interesting to see how it develops. For it to last fairly substantial character changes by both of them.

I'd like to see it.