StarCross Lovers

Guest ilovechax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reviews! Sorry I've been taking awhile to update lately. Sorry this is only a short update... X I'll put the next one up later today! xo

Chapter 16

It had been a three months since Charlie found out she was pregnant and Brax and she were going for a scan today. Charlie was still having morning sickness occasionally and was starting to get a little baby bump. They had kept the news between them and their family but were going to start telling their friends after the all clear of the 12 week scan.

Brax and Charlie had just arrived at the hospital and were in the waiting room. "Charlie, right this way" Sid said. He was the only one to know about the pregnancy other than their family. "How are we this morning?" Sid asked "Great thank you" Charlie replied "Jump up here Charlie" Sid said patting the bed and Charlie did as she was told. Brax stood next to her holding her hand. "I'm just going to put this gel on beware it maybe cold and then we will get a picture up on the screen" Sid said. Charlie pulled her top up and Sid squeezed the gel onto her stomach. Charlie jumped a little as she felt the cold gel hit her skin. Sid moved the transducer around on Charlie's stomach trying to get a picture. In a matter of seconds there it was. "There we go" Sid said "Everything looks good, There is the head, arms, and legs" Sid said pointing to the screen. "Can you tell if it is a boy or girl yet?" Brax asked "Nope, I think we will in a few more weeks" Sid said "I'll leave you two to it for minute and I'll come back with a photo for you" "Thanks Sid" Brax said and Sid nodded. Brax bent down and kissed Charlie on the cheek. "Can you believe that's our baby" Brax said "It's amazing" Charlie said with tears in her eyes. They both sat there together in silence and they couldn't take their eyes off the screen

Brax and Charlie arrived home shortly after their visit. Charlie was looking at the picture Sid had given them when they both walked in the door. "How did it go?" Ruby asked walking out of the kitchen towards them. "Great" Brax said "Sid gave us a photo" Ruby walked over to her mother and all three of them were looking at the picture. "She's beautiful" Ruby said "Rubes we don't know what sex it is yet" Charlie said "I know, but I just know it will be a girl" She replied taking the photo off her mother for a better look. Brax pulled Charlie closer to him and hugged her tightly and kissed her hair "I love you" Charlie whispered in his arm "I love you too" He whispered back and pulled away and bent down and put his hands on Charlie's stomach and kissed it "I love you as well baby" He said then standing back up giving Charlie a quick kiss.

"When are going to tell everyone else?" Ruby asked "Ah I'm not sure yet" Charlie said "Why don't you have a little get together at Angelo's tonight and tell everyone there?" Ruby asked "Yeah why not?" Brax said "It's a bit late now to organise, don't ya think?" Charlie said "No, just tell Colleen to get everyone to come at 7" Ruby said "C'mon Charlie we have to tell them at some stage" Brax said and Charlie flickered her head between Brax and Ruby both were pleading "Aw alrighty then" Charlie said and Ruby squealed jumping up and down. Charlie and Brax looked at Ruby "Sorry I'm just so excited" She said with a big smile "You've still have to wait another six months yet" Brax laughed "I know I know, why does it have to take so long" Ruby said "I'm going to find Casey then we will come to Angelo's to help set up, see ya shortly" "Byee" Charlie and Brax said in unison. Brax walked over to Charlie and put his hand out to help her up. "Right let's go tell Colleen" Brax said "Okay" She said taking his hand and they both left in the direction of the diner.

"Hey Mrs. Smart" Brax said walking in holding Charlie hand. "Afternoon you two, What can I get ya?" She asked "Oh nothing we've just come to say Charlie and I are having a little get together tonight at Angelo's and wanted you to come along and tell everyone else" Brax said "Oh, I loved to come and I'm sure I be able let the word get around. What's the occasion?" She smiled "Thank you, there's no occasion" Charlie said before being interrupted "We have some news to announce to everyone" Brax smiled "Oh what is it?" Colleen asked "Have to wait and see" Brax grinned "Okay, I'll see you both tonight" She said walking back into the kitchen and then Charlie and Brax left to get Angelo's set up.

LOVED that !!!!!!!, especially.............

 Sid moved the transducer around on Charlie's stomach trying to get a picture. In a matter of seconds there it was. "There we go" Sid said "Everything looks good, There is the head, arms, and legs" Sid said pointing to the screen.

 "She's beautiful" Ruby said "Rubes we don't know what sex it is yet" Charlie said "I know, but I just know it will be a girl" She replied taking the photo off her mother for a better look.

 Brax and Ruby both were pleading "Aw alrighty then" Charlie said and Ruby squealed jumping up and down. Charlie and Brax looked at Ruby "Sorry I'm just so excited" She said with a big smile "You've still have to wait another six months yet" Brax laughed "I know I know, why does it have to take so long"

Here is the next chapter! I will put the next one up tomorrow. hope you enjoy!

Chapter 17

Brax's Pov!

Heath, Bianca, Casey, Ruby, Charlie and I had just finished setting Angelo's up for out get together tonight to tell everyone Charlie and I were going to have a baby. We had all rushed to get it set up at the last minute. Everyone one was sitting down in the booths while I was getting us drinks. Charlie was still walking around the room making every little thing perfect. I walked over to the booth and sat all the drinks down on the table. I turned back around and walked up behind Charlie and wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands on her small baby bump. I kissed her neck and she placed her hands over mine "You don't need to keep perfecting everything, It looks amazing babe" I said as she turned around in my arms "I just want everything to be perfect" She replied "I know and it is" I smiled "just don't stress" She replied by kissing me passionately. "Cut it out you two" I heard Heath yell so I kissed her even more passionately "Leave them alone, they're in love" Bianca said. We then broke apart and turned around smiling at the four people watching us. I turned back to Charlie "Maybe you should go home with Ruby and Bianca and go get ready so you don't keep stressing out here. I'll make sure everything stays fine" I said "Yeah okay" She said giving me a quite kiss before walking back over to the table. "Let's go get ready Rubes, you want come to Bee?" Charlie asked "Of course" Bianca replied. Charlie, Bianca and Ruby all kissed their 'Lover Boys' before leaving.

Charlie's Pov!

I put on my long black flowing dress which you could just see my little bump. Looking in the full length mirror I rubbed my hands on my stomach and smiled before Ruby and Bianca barged through the door. "Just break the door down, why don't you?" I laughed and they both just stared at me "Is something wrong?" I asked "No.. you look beautiful Charlie" Bianca said stunned by her best friend's beauty. "Yeah you do Mum" Ruby said bending down and hugging Charlie's baby bump "And as for you my baby sister your growing now, aren't you?" Ruby said. "Wait! Your having a girl" Bianca squealed jumping up and down. "No Bee, it's too early to tell. Rubes just thinks it's a girl" Charlie said "I know it's a girl" Ruby grinned "Well we better get going, the boys will be wondering where we are" Charlie said walking out of the room "Oh they know where we are" Bianca said as her and Ruby followed Charlie.

Brax's Pov!

We were sitting in the booth when we heard the click clacking noise from the girl's high heels. We all turned around to see Charlie, Bianca and Ruby walk in. They all looked lovely but all my attention was on Charlie; her hair was out was nicely curled over her shoulders and a long black dress and I could see her baby bump. She was beautiful. I got up and walked over to her and placed my hands on her bump and kissed her passionately. I pulled back and rested my forehead on hers "You look beautiful babe" I said smiling "Thanks" She blushed before hugging me.

Everyone started to arrive and Charlie and I were greeting most of them. I was talking to Charlie at the bar when I saw Morag walk in. I was confused as to why she was here. Charlie noticed I wasn't looking at her and followed my gaze to Angelo's entrance. "Morag" She whispered She pulled away from me and walked towards her step-mother and I followed. "Morag, what are you doing here?" Charlie asked "Nice to see you too Charlie, Colleen rang me earlier and said you and Mr. Braxton here had something to tell everyone" Morag said "Well I'm glad you're here and yes we do" Charlie smiled giving Morag a hug.

Charlie's Pov!

"Time we told everyone now eh?" Brax asked me as he walked over to me. "Yeah okay" I said "It will be fine" Brax kissed my cheek before he grabbed a hold of my hand walking to the front of the bar. "Everyone as you already know Charlie and I have some news to tell you all" Brax said "But first I want to thank you all for coming" Then there was a pause for a moment. "I'm Pregnant! ... I mean We're Pregnant" I said smiling and everyone cheered. "We are only 12 weeks along" Brax said. Everyone started congratulating us. Morag walked over to me "Can I have a word please" Morag asked. "Yeah sure" I said and followed Morag outside. "Is everything alright Morag" I asked when we had got outside. "No Charlie, I thought this 'thing' you had with Darryl was not going to last. I can't believe you would be so stupid and get yourself pregnant to a criminal" Morag shouted angrily. "How dare you say that? I love Brax and he is not a criminal. He has changed" I shouted back with tears already filing my eyes but I held them back. "And for your information Brax and I are engaged" I said "Your what?" Morag shouted.

Brax's Pov!

I saw Charlie follow Morag outside and I was watching them, when I saw Charlie face turn from happy to angry I knew something wasn't right. Then I heard them shouting at each other. Everyone in Angelo's could hear them and I thought it was time to go see what was wrong. I walked over to them and put my hand on the small of Charlie's back "What's going on babe?" I asked "Morag says you're a criminal and isn't happy we are engaged with a baby on the way" Charlie said angrily. I looked from Charlie to Morag and could see how unhappy she was "I'm not a criminal. I've had a bad past but I've changed.. I changed for Charlie" I said to Morag. "Darryl, I can see right through your lies. I know you still do illegal stuff" Morag said "He doesn't!" Charlie yelled right at Morag's face and then started crying. I pulled her into me and hugged her tightly. "I think you should leave now Morag" I said sternly "You don't deserve her... Charlie you're making a huge mistake" Morag said before leaving. "It's okay babe, She's gone now" I said kissing Charlie head and continued to comfort her.

Bianca's Pov!

I saw the big argument go on outside between Charlie, Brax and Morag. Everyone in Angelo's heard the whole thing. I could clearly see how upset Charlie was and had to get rid of everyone. "Hey everyone, unfortunately something is going on outside as you just saw. I think it would be best if everyone could leave and give Charlie and Brax some space. Thanks for coming though" I said and everyone began to leave Angelo's apart from Heath, Casey, Ruby and myself. We all sat down in one of the booths. We thought it would be best just to leave Charlie and Brax to come inside in their own time. "I can't believe Morag was such a bitch, we all know Brax isn't like what he used to be" Ruby said and everyone just nodded in agreement.

Charlie's Pov!

I couldn't believe Morag had said those things about Brax and that I was making a mistake. I was so angry and upset I broke down in Brax's arms and he comforted me. I calmed down after awhile. "I'm sorry Morag said those things about you" I said staying in our embrace. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault... I guess I'm always going to get those things said to me and I can't change that... I can't change my past" He said and I pulled away and held his hand and put a hand on the side of his face. "I know you've changed and if people can't see that then I don't care what they think." I said "If Morag is going to say those things I don't want anything to do with her anymore" I said looking down. "No Charlie, She's your step-mother, you can't stay angry at her forever" Brax said "But she can't say those things and think I'll just forgive her and do what she says." I said "She's just looking out for you Charlie" Brax said "I'd do the same if my daughter was involved with an ex-criminal" He smiled. I then wiped underneath my eyes trying to get rid of my makeup that ran down my face. "Let me do that for you babe" Brax said wiping the black make up off my face. One he was finished he then kissed me lightly on the lips then we walked back inside hand in hand.

Ruby's Pov!

I saw Mum and Brax walk back inside and I immediately got up and gave her a hug "I'm sorry Mum" and she just smiled lightly at me. We sat back down and there were a few minutes of silence. "Did everyone get scared off?" Brax joked "No, I told them it was best to leave and give you two some space" Bianca said. "Thanks for that" Brax smiled "I just can't believe she said that" Ruby said "I don't think anyone can Rubes" Heath said

Mum had sat there with her head down the whole time clearly still upset. Brax had an arm around her holding her close. "Buckton, don't let her get you down. Everyone in the bay knows Brax has changed for you. If she can't see that she must be blind" Heath said and Charlie looked up at him with tears in her eyes and one fell and rolled down the side of her face. "Come here Buckton" Heath said standing up with his arms out and Mum happily took his offer and hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. Everyone smiled at Heath's kindness towards Charlie. "Who knew Heath was a big softy like his brothers" Charlie smiled pulling away as she sat back down and snuggled into Brax. "I'm not that soft, ya know" Heath said sitting back down as well and everyone laughed.

That was ACE !!!!!, especially.............

 I turned back around and walked up behind Charlie and wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands on her small baby bump.

 Charlie, Bianca and Ruby all kissed their 'Lover Boys' before leaving.

 I put on my long black flowing dress which you could just see my little bump.

 "And as for you my baby sister your growing now, aren't you?" Ruby said. "Wait! Your having a girl" Bianca squealed jumping up and down. "No Bee, it's too early to tell. Rubes just thinks it's a girl" Charlie said "I know it's a girl" Ruby grinned

 "Nice to see you too Charlie, Colleen rang me earlier and said you and Mr. Braxton here had something to tell everyone" Morag said

 . "No Charlie, I thought this 'thing' you had with Darryl was not going to last. I can't believe you would be so stupid and get yourself pregnant to a criminal" Morag shouted angrily.

 "Hey everyone, unfortunately something is going on outside as you just saw. I think it would be best if everyone could leave and give Charlie and Brax some space. Thanks for coming though" I said and everyone began to leave Angelo's

 "I'd do the same if my daughter was involved with an ex-criminal" He smiled.

 Everyone smiled at Heath's kindness towards Charlie. "Who knew Heath was a big softy like his brothers" Charlie smiled

Archived