StarCross Lovers

Guest ilovechax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reviews! xo

Chapter 18

Brax's Pov!

I woke up with Charlie in my arms with her head on my chest. I stroked her cheek lightly not realising she was awake, she turned her head up and looked at me "Sorry if I woke you" I said "No I've been awake for awhile now" She said "I'm gonna go for a run and clear my head though" She said getting out of bed "Okay do you want me to join ya?" I asked "I just want to be alone at the moment" She said putting on her gym gear "Okay babe" I said "Do you want to have breakfast afterwards?" She asked "Yep sure, I'll cook you something" I said "Okay, See ya soon" She said heading to the door "Aren't you forgetting something?" I smirked and she walked over and grabbed her IPod off me that I had got off the bedside cabinet. "Thanks" "I wasn't meaning that" I chuckled to myself while I pouted my lips at her, which made her smile and she leant down and kissed me and she went to pull away but I pulled her back down and kissed her passionately. "mmm" She moaned "I have to go" She said pulling back and smiling "Bye" I said smiling "Cya" She replied before leaving.

Once she left I got up and had a quick shower then I got started on making Charlie and I breakfast. I had set the table nicely for her and picked some flowers out of the garden and put them in a vase and sat them on the table, hopefully they brightened Charlie's day up a bit. Charlie had been feeling done ever since the argument with Morag.

Charlie's Pov!

I was just coming back from my early morning run. I was in a better mood now I had gone for a run. A run along the beach always seemed to make me feel better. I walked inside and could smell some food being cooked in the kitchen. I walked on in and saw Brax cooking some bacon and eggs. "Hello you" I said wrapping my arms around his chest and jumped and his hand slightly hit the hot stove. "****" He yelped and I quickly pulled my arms away "Are you okay?" I asked worried as I grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him over to the tap and ran some cold water on his hand. "I'm sorry babe" I said kissing his hand "It's fine" He said turning the tap off and drying his hand on his pants then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately before saying "Go get changed and breakfast will be ready for you when you get back"

Brax's Pov!

Charlie came back into the dining room where I had already served our breakfast. "mmm, looks delicious" She said giving me a kiss "You taste delicious" I smirked and she smiled and I pulled her chair out for her "Such a gentlemen, aren't you?" She said " Shh, don't tell anyone" I joked "Everyone already knows" She said as I sat down opposite her.

I had just finished eating my breakfast and Charlie was still eating, she was so slow! I reached over and grabbed a piece of bacon off her plate and put it on mine. "Oi!" She said and I smirked taking a bite of the bacon "Give it back, you've already had your bacon" She said "Come get it then" I teased :Is this how you're going to play it eh" She smiled "Maybee" I smirked "Fine you eat it then" She said getting up and walking over to the couch and flicked the TV on. I picked up the bacon and followed her and sat down beside her holding out the bacon to her "I'm not hungry now" She said and I just shoved it in my mouth before it went cold "You're not angry over that, are you?" I said finishing my mouthful off "No" She replied "I'm sorry, I was just hungry" I smiled pulling her onto my lap and wrapping my arms around her waist and she put one arm around my neck and I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed her.

We sat and watched TV for awhile in silence. "What do you think we are having?" I asked breaking the silence "Huh?" She said looking at me "The baby, boy or girl?" I asked again "A boy" She said "Really?" I asked "Yeah, what about you?" She asked "I hope it's a beautiful baby girl, just like it's mother" I said lovingly "So you can be big protective daddy?" She smiled "Of course, She will not be allowed anywhere near boys until she 40!" I said and Charlie laughed "I'm seriously Charlie, I won't let anyone hurt our baby or you, and Ruby" I said "I know" She nodded "But sometimes you can't protect us from everything" She said "I will try" I replied. Then there was a few moments of silence.

"But if we have a boy I will love it just as much" I said placing my hand on Charlie's stomach. "He or she will be mama's child" She smirked at me "If it's a boy it will be, but if it's a girl. It will be daddy's little princess" I smiled to myself thinking of having a baby girl in my arms. "Aww, you're so sweet" She smiled and kissed my cheek "I love you Brax" She said " I love you too" I whispered back before kissing her.

Ruby's Pov!

I was walking back up the beach after I had been surfing with Casey who stayed before to continue surfing. I was heading home until I heard my name being called "Ruby" She yelled and I turned around to see Morag walking towards me "What the hell do you want?" I snapped "Just wondering if Charlie has dumped that criminal yet?" Morag asked "No and she isn't going to either" I replied angrily "Well I better talk to her again, also you should stay away from Casey. I know he is involved with the stuff the River Boys do" Morag replied "You can't tell me what to do" I said "You and Charlie are making high mistakes. Ross would be so disappointed" Morag shook her head "How the hell would you know if he would be disappointed or not" I yelled "Both Mum and I have found love with amazing men they have changed, he would be proud" I yelled "I think I would know how Ross feels I was with him when he died, unlike you and Charlie who just didn't have a care in the world" Morag snapped "Don't you dare talk like that you bitch. Mum and I both loved Ross very much, It wasn't our fault he passed away while we weren't around" I snapped back "Don't speak to me like that. You both could have had the effort to come visit more often" Morag yelled. Morag was making me so mad. I couldn't take it anymore...

Heath's Pov!

I was walking out of the surf club and saw an argument going on between Ruby and Morag. I started to walk over towards them but then I saw Ruby slap Morag across the face, so I ran over to them both and pulled Ruby away from Morag "What the hell is going on?" I asked "Nothing" Ruby said walking off with her board. I just looked at Morag who was holding the side of her face and had tears brimming in her eyes. I felt sorry for her but she deserved it treating Charlie, Ruby and Brax the way she was so I just walked off and caught up to Ruby.

Charlie's Pov!

Brax and I were curled up together on the couch when an angry Ruby walked through the door with a Heath following. "Ruby, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up and she just leaned her board up against the wall and walked off to her room. I looked over to where Heath was standing and I looked at him like what was that all about. "Morag" He said. I sighed and got up off the couch and walked off to Ruby's room.

I knocked on the door to Ruby's room. "Ruby" I said before entering and she was curled up on her bed crying. "Sweetie what happened? I asked sitting down on her bed and rubbed her arm. I then pulled her into me and held her "What happened?" I asked again. Sniffing back tears Ruby finally had the courage to talk "Morag.. told me to stay away from Case, and said you and I were making a big mistake" Ruby said sobbing "And that Ross" She started to talk but then started crying again "What about Dad?" I asked gently rocking her "That we weren't there for him when he died" Ruby said "And that he is disappointed in us" Ruby sobbed "That's not true honey, He is proud of us okay" I said "I couldn't take it anymore Mum... She was making me so mad and upset so I just... slapped her" Ruby said "Aww Ruby, that wasn't the best idea" I said "I know, I'm sorry Mum" Ruby sobbed "I know, I'll be back shortly Sweetie" I said kissing her head and she nodded. I then left Ruby's room and accidently slammed the door on my way out.

Brax's Pov!

Heath had filled me in with what had happened between Ruby and Morag. Then we heard Ruby's door slam and we looked at each other before Charlie appeared in the lounge just standing there looking completely lost, upset and angry, but sexy! She was extremely sexy when she was mad but now wasn't time for that. "I'm sorry baby" I said getting up and walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her "It's not your fault" She replied "Just go look after Ruby while I go speak to Morag" She said walking towards the door. "I don't think that's good idea Charlz" I said and she turned around and looked at me with tears in her eyes "No Brax, I'm not letting Morag speak to my daughter the way she was. Ruby is so upset and I don't like seeing her that way. I have to do something" She said with tears rolling down her cheeks. I walked over to her and held her hands in mine "I know baby, I'll go look after Ruby, just don't do anything stupid. Ya hear me?" I asked and she nodded and I gave her quick kiss then wiped her tears away then she turned and walked out of the house. I turned around with my hands on my hips and saw Heath staring at me I sighed then walked off to see Ruby...

Well there you have the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if there are any mistakes I didn't have time to reread all of it! I am having some trouble on some names for Charlie and Brax's baby? If you have some suggestions please PM or just write it in a review! Boys and Girls names! I haven't decided what they will have yet! Please Review This Story! Thankyou! Loveya'll that do review xoxo

That was SURPRISNG !!!! especially.............

 I woke up with Charlie in my arms with her head on my chest.

 I had set the table nicely for her and picked some flowers out of the garden and put them in a vase and sat them on the table, hopefully they brightened Charlie's day up a bit. Charlie had been feeling done ever since the argument with Morag.

 "You taste delicious" I smirked and she smiled and I pulled her chair out for her "Such a gentlemen, aren't you?" She said " Shh, don't tell anyone" I joked "Everyone already knows" She said as I sat down opposite her.

 "Give it back, you've already had your bacon" She said "Come get it then" I teased :Is this how you're going to play it eh" She smiled "Maybee" I smirked

 "I hope it's a beautiful baby girl, just like it's mother" I said lovingly "So you can be big protective daddy?" She smiled "Of course, She will not be allowed anywhere near boys until she 40!" I said and Charlie laughed "I'm seriously Charlie, I won't let anyone hurt our baby or you, and Ruby" I said "I know" She nodded "But sometimes you can't protect us from everything" She said "I will try" I replied. Then there was a few moments of silence.

 to see Morag walking towards me "What the hell do you want?" I snapped

 "I think I would know how Ross feels I was with him when he died, unlike you and Charlie who just didn't have a care in the world" Morag snapped "Don't you dare talk like that you bitch. Mum and I both loved Ross very much, It wasn't our fault he passed away while we weren't around" I snapped back "Don't speak to me like that. You both could have had the effort to come visit more often" Morag yelled. Morag was making me so mad. I couldn't take it anymore...

 I saw Ruby slap Morag across the face, so I ran over to them both and pulled Ruby away from Morag "What the hell is going on?" I asked "Nothing" Ruby said walking off with her board. I just looked at Morag who was holding the side of her face and had tears brimming in her eyes.

 That we weren't there for him when he died" Ruby said "And that he is disappointed in us" Ruby sobbed "That's not true honey, He is proud of us okay" I said "I couldn't take it anymore Mum... She was making me so mad and upset so I just... slapped her"

 "I know baby, I'll go look after Ruby, just don't do anything stupid. Ya hear me?" I asked and she nodded and I gave her quick kiss then wiped her tears away then she turned and walked out of the house.

Girls names

Tatum

Rikki

Phoebe

Boys names

Ethan

Craig

Will

Thanks for the reviews! I will carry on writing this story since there are some out there that read it! (: Thanks for the names as well I think I know what one I will use but am welcome for more ideas! I am going to write shorter updates but more regular! Hope that's alright! Well enjoy this next chapter.

Chapter 19

Charlie's Pov!

'knock knock knock' I bashed on the door of the house Alf and Miles lived in, which is where Morag was staying while she was in Summer Bay. A few seconds later Morag answered the door.

"Charlie" Morag said surprised

"Yeah let's cut to the chase, leave Ruby and the rest of my family alone. If you don't support my relationship with Brax then I don't want anything to do with you" I snapped

"Also Ruby and I were always there for Dad, maybe not when he died but he knew we loved him" I said and began to walk away.

"Charlie" Morag said softly and I turned around to look at her

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to look out for you and Ruby. I just want the best for the both of you" Morag said

"Well Brax and Casey are the best for us" I interrupted

"I just don't want you to be broken hearted again Charlie" Morag said "But you don't have to worry about me, I'm going back to the city tomorrow. But congrats on the baby, just look after yourself" Morag said

"I will, thank you" I smiled lightly. We stood there for a few minutes in silence.

"Well I better get back to Ruby" I said

"Okay, tell her I'm sorry for everything" Morag said

"I will, Have a safe trip back to the city" I said

"Yup, See you" Morag said

"Byee" I said before leaving

I will still really mad at Morag but I knew she was looking out for me like Brax had said last night. I'm glad we are kind of on good terms though.

Brax's Pov!

I was sitting next to Ruby on her bed and I was comforting her. She was still sobbing into my chest as I was rubbing her back.

"I miss him" Ruby whispered and I only just heard her speak.

"Miss who?" I asked

"Dad... Ross I mean" Ruby sobbed "I don't even know what to call him, he was my Dad for so long then suddenly he was my grandfather, but now he's gone and I miss him so much" Ruby finally let out how she was feeling for the first time after hiding it all inside of her for most of the year.

"I know it's hard sweetheart but it will get easier" I said "You just have to take it one day at a time"

"I know, Mum never talks about him and I just want to talk to someone" Ruby said

"Well you can talk to me whenever okay" I said and she just nodded. I kissed her head before Charlie came through the door.

"Are you okay Rubes?" Charlie asked

"Yeah, I'm fine now" Ruby replied as she got up and hugged her mother

"I love you Mum" Ruby said

"I love you too Rubes" Charlie replied as Ruby pulled back

"I'm gonna go find Case" Ruby said walking towards the door.

"Don't forget what I said okay Rubes, I mean it" I smiled and she nodded again before she left her room.

"What was that all about?" Charlie asked sitting down on my lap

"Rubes just wants to talk about Ross, but you never talk about it so I offered to be there if she wanted to talk" I said wrapping my arms around Charlie's waist.

"Oh, well I'll go talk to her now" Charlie said getting up off my lap

"No, just give her space at the moment" I said pulling her back down "If she wants to talk she will come to you babe"

"Okay, you're so sweet offering her to talk to you about Dad" Charlie said as she stroked the side of my face.

"I know" I smirked "How did it go with Morag?" I asked

"Well she apologised and she is going back to the city tomorrow" Charlie said

"That's good then" I sighed with relief

"Like you said last night, she was just looking out for me" Charlie smiled "But she doesn't need to know more"

"That's my job now, isn't it?" I asked smiling

"Yip, but I can look after myself" Charlie smirked and I just gazed into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" Charlie replied before I kissed her passionately.

The Next Day!

Charlie's Pov!

Brax and I were walking along the beach hand in hand. We were walking in silence just enjoying each other's company before Brax had to go back to work.

"I think we should start planning our wedding" Brax said

"Yeah, we totally forgot about it" I replied

"I want to be married before bubs here is born" Brax said rubbing my stomach

"Yeah before I look like a whale" I sighed

"You'd still look beautiful" Brax stopped walking and smiled down at me

"You're supposed to say that" I said

"I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true" Brax said "But you look beautiful all the time. Ya know it's hard for me to keep my eyes and hands off you" Brax blushed as he said that

"Wait, Did I just see Darryl Braxton blush?" I smirked

"No" He defended himself "I don't blush" He said looking down

"Well, You just did" I said stroking his face

"Maybeee" Brax said "But just for you ma'dear" and I laughed

"Well, we will talk about the wedding plans later, I have to get back to work now" Brax said

"Okay, I'll see you later" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him

"I love you" He said

"I love you too" I said as I began to walk back home only dropping Brax's hand when we couldn't reach anymore.

LOVED that, especially.............

 "Yeah let's cut to the chase, leave Ruby and the rest of my family alone. If you don't support my relationship with Brax then I don't want anything to do with you" I snapped

"Also Ruby and I were always there for Dad, maybe not when he died but he knew we loved him" I said and began to walk away.

 "Well Brax and Casey are the best for us" I interrupted

 "Dad... Ross I mean" Ruby sobbed "I don't even know what to call him, he was my Dad for so long then suddenly he was my grandfather, but now he's gone and I miss him so much" Ruby finally let out how she was feeling for the first time after hiding it all inside of her for most of the year.

"I know it's hard sweetheart but it will get easier" I said "You just have to take it one day at a time"

"I know, Mum never talks about him and I just want to talk to someone" Ruby said

"Well you can talk to me whenever okay" I said and she just nodded. I kissed her head before Charlie came through the door.

 "Like you said last night, she was just looking out for me" Charlie smiled "But she doesn't need to know more"

"That's my job now, isn't it?" I asked smiling

 "I think we should start planning our wedding" Brax said

"Yeah, we totally forgot about it" I replied

"I want to be married before bubs here is born" Brax said rubbing my stomach

"Yeah before I look like a whale" I sighed

"You'd still look beautiful" Brax stopped walking and smiled down at me

 "Wait, Did I just see Darryl Braxton blush?" I smirked

"No" He defended himself "I don't blush" He said looking down

Thanks for the reviews! As I said in the last chapter I am going to update more regularly but they will be shorter. So this is quite a short chapter and the next one will be up tomorrow afternoon (: Thanks xo

Chapter 20

Brax’s Pov!

I didn’t finish at Angelo’s ‘til really late even though we had hardly any customers. Business had been quite slow lately. I wasn’t surprised when I got home to find all the lights were off. I walked into Charlie’s and my bedroom and she was already fast asleep. I quickly slipped off my shoes and socks before I took my work shirt and jeans off so I was just in my boxers. I climbed into bed behind Charlie and wrapped my arms around her causing her to wake.

“Hmm your finally home” She groaned

“Sorry, had a bit of a problem but it’s alright now, just go back to sleep babe” I whispered

“Okay night” She said and I kissed her head before we both drifted off to sleep.

Charlie’s Pov!

I woke up to find the bed empty and I wondered where Brax was until I heard the shower going in the ensuite. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and took off my black silky nightdress and snuck into the shower behind Brax. He didn’t heard me come in, he must off been in his own world.

“Hey sexy” I said putt my arms around his chest and moving my hands down over his abs before he turned around in my arms and placed his arms around me as well.

“Hello you” He replied giving me a kiss “Look at our baby growing” Brax said admiring my stomach growing.

“It’s not that big, is it?” I asked

“No, It’s just little” He said “It’s so weird how it’s inside of ya” He laughed before he kissed me full on the lips and reached down and grabbed his **** with my hand and began to stroke it.

“No, Charlie. I have to go to work in a minute” He said pulling my hand away from his manhood.

“C’mon, you know you want to” I smirked, kissing his neck

“Yeah I do, But I have to go to work, so later okay” He said kissing my forehead

“Fine, you better make it up to me” I said

“Yeah I will, but right now I have to go to work” He said “I’m sorry” He said before giving me another kiss.

“I’ll come over in your lunch break so we can have lunch together” I said as he got out and got dress in his work clothes

“Okay, see you then beautiful” He said before he left me to go to work.

I was so bored at home by myself all day because I was still suspended from when I had shot Hammer. I had only went back when Casey had to go to court. I hadn’t heard anything from the station since. I had done all the cleaning around the house so I flicked on the TV and sat on the couch watching some talk show even though I wasn’t paying any attention, just thinking about Brax. I couldn’t wait to get out of this house and go see him at lunch. I was bought out of my thoughts when my cell phone started ringing. ‘Work’ flashed up on the screen and I quickly answered it.

“Hello, Charlie speaking” I answered

“Morning Charlie, its Inspector Joyce. I wanted to know if you were able to come down to the station now” Joyce said

“Yeah sure, I’ll be there in ten” I said

“Okay, I’ll see you shortly then” He replied

“Bye” Is aid before I hung up

I switched the TV off and grabbed my keys of the table and left the house to go to the station. While I was driving down there I was wondering if I was going to be charged with the death of Hammer or if I would be off the hook so I could start working again.

That was coooool & surprising, especially.............

 I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and took off my black silky nightdress and snuck into the shower behind Brax.

 “Hello you” He replied giving me a kiss “Look at our baby growing” Brax said admiring my stomach growing.

“It’s not that big, is it?” I asked

“No, It’s just little” He said “It’s so weird how it’s inside of ya” He laughed before he kissed me full on the lips and reached down and grabbed his **** with my hand and began to stroke it.

“No, Charlie. I have to go to work in a minute” He said pulling my hand away from his manhood.

“C’mon, you know you want to” I smirked, kissing his neck

“Yeah I do, But I have to go to work, so later okay” He said kissing my forehead

“Fine, you better make it up to me” I said

Archived