StarCross Lovers

Guest ilovechax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOA !!! i TOTALLY missed that Rubes called Charlie Mum !!!! .....and i’d LOVE it if Ruby changes her mind and keeps the bub.

LOVED this ........

“Are you sure you don’t want me to do the cooking” Ruby said cheekily

“I’m pretty sure I can cook popcorn” Charlie said as she playfully hit Ruby in the arm as they got up to cook popcorn and get DVD’s.

Chapter 6

Brax’s POV!

“Hey you” I said as I walked through the door and saw her packing her bag.

“Hey” Charlie said as she gave me a quick kiss

“You nearly ready? We have to hit the road shortly, I’ve got something planned” I said with a smirk

“Yeah.. What is it?” She said packing the rest of her stuff

“Ya have to wait and see” I said as I took her bag to the car and she followed

“Are you leaving without saying goodbye?” Ruby said as she ran out of the house

“Of course not” Charlie said as she hugged Ruby “Ring me if you need me, okay”

“Yeah Yeah, just go have fun alright” Ruby said and hugged Brax, Then Charlie and Brax hoped in the car.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” Ruby said waving and then they took off down the road.

“So.. Where are we going?” Charlie asked

“Can’t tell ya yet” Brax said

“Oh not even a clue?” She asked

“Nope” Brax said with a smile

After an hour and half of driving they had finally got to a little cottage out in front of a huge lake.

“We’re here” Brax said

“Aw it’s beautiful out here” Charlie said with a big smile

“I thought you’d like it” Brax said as he shut the engine off and got out.

“Here” Brax said as he past the keys to Charlie “I’ll grab the bags” They both walked up the stairs to the cottage and Charlie unlocked the door and walked in. Brax placed the bags on the ground and gently pushed Charlie onto the bed and fell on her and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Brax pulled away after awhile.

“We can’t do this now, we will finish this later tonight” He winked “I have a surprise for you” Brax said

“Yeah what is it?” She asked curious

“Let me take you to it” He said as he pulled Charlie up off the bed and locked the cottage and walked towards the car.

“It takes about 20 minutes to get there” Brax told Charlie

Brax pulled into the car park.

“We’re going in a hot air balloon?” Charlie asked excited

“Yeah, If you want to?” Brax asked

“Yes, Of course I do” She said and jumped out of the car and then Brax put the ring in his pocket and got out of the car. Brax and Charlie walked into the place hand in hand.

“Hey, I’ve come to go on one of the balloons, I’ve booked one under Darryl Braxton” Brax said

“Oh, You going by Darryl now , are ya?” Charlie asked smiling

“No, I couldn’t book it under Brax Braxton, could I? He said laughing

“No, I guess not” Charlie laugh

“Right this way” Brax and Charlie followed the guy. They got into the basket and so did the pilot. They started it up and soon enough they were in the sky, floating over everything.

“This is so amazing” Charlie said and kissed Brax “You okay?, You look kind of nervous” She asked with a slight smile

“Yeah, I’m fine” Brax said and put his arm around Charlie enjoying the view. A few minutes later..

“There is something actually” Brax said looking straight at her

“Yeah?” She said as Brax held her hand

“Well, I’m not good at all this lovey dovey stuff, but your amazing, beautiful, and I’m the luckiest guy in the world. I love you so much Charlie. Your the only girl I’ve ever loved and I want you to be the only girl I love” He said as he let go of her hand and bent down on one knee.

“Charlie Buckton, Will You Marry Me?” He asked

“Yes... Yes!” She said and Brax put the ring on her ring finger and then picked her up and kissed her passionately. Then he put her down on her feet. They both had big smiles on their faces.

“I love you Brax” She said as they stood their in each other arms and Brax kissed Charlie on her head.

~~~~~~~~

“That was amazing” Charlie said as she hoped into Brax’s Ute.

“Yeah, I know” Brax said

“It’s a beautiful ring Brax” She said looking down at her ring sparkle in the sun

“Yeah, I picked it straight away. It reminded me of you” He said with a grin “Well, I’ve made reservations at a fancy restaurant for 7 o’clock” He said

“Okay, better get home so I can get ready” She said

~~~~~~~~

Charlie had just finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom in a blue strapless dress that ended just above her knew, she had black high heels on.

“Wow, My fiancée looks.. wow.. beautiful” He said stunned and Charlie blushed. Brax went over to her and kissed her.

“Well my fiancé does look hot in a suit” Charlie said

“fiancée and fiancé aye? Gonna take abit of getting use to” Brax said with a laugh and Charlie laughed aswell “Right you ready then?” Brax asked

“Yup” She said as she grabbed her bag and Brax opened the door for her. Once they had got to the restaurant they sat down and ordered their drinks and food.

“Soo.. what else have you got planned?” Charlie asked

“Well I did bring my surfboard, if ya want a lesson?” Brax winked

“No I don’t think your ever going to get me on one of them” She said with a laugh

“Aw c’mon, just one lesson with your fiancé” He begged

“Ah alright then” She gave in

“Good, we will have to leave early to get to the beach” He said

“Early night then” She said with a slight disappointed face

“No, We still can have fun tonight” He winked which made Charlie laugh. They had dinner and a few more wines. At about 10 o’clock they left the restaurant to go home. Once they had got inside Brax and Charlie were already in the bed kissing passionately and one thing led to another.... ;DDD

Chapter 7

Brax woke early after there night of fun, his new fiancée was like in his arms still sound asleep but had to wake her if he wanted to teach her how to surf while the surf would be at this time of the morning.

“Charlie” He said quietly trying to wake her nicely

“Hmm” She said waking up

“Time to get up and get ready for our lesson of surfing” He said

“This early, really” She said as she rolled of and kissed Brax lightly on the lips

“Yes, This early” He said and got up and put his board shorts and top on and then searched through Charlie bag for her bikini and placed it on the bed.

“Right, get up we better get going” He said as he pulled the sheets off her and looked at her beautiful figure as she was still naked from their fun last night.

“Oy, Get some clothes on” Brax said with a big grin as she jumped up from being warm then suddenly being cold. She got up and put her bikini on and chucked on of Brax’s tops on to keep her warm until they got to the beach.

“Right lets go” Brax said and walked out to the car with his arm around Charlie.

They arrived at the beach and got out. Brax grabbed the surf board and Charlie took the towels. They walked down the beach and stopped and took of there tops and put them on the sand and Brax grabbed his surf board in one arm and Charlie’s hand in the other and they ran into the surf. They had got far enough out in the ocean and Brax helped Charlie onto the board helping her spread her legs far enough apart and telling her to lean forward. Charlie couldn’t keep her balance and fell off. This went on for awhile.

“Think we’ve finished the lesson, Lets just swim” Charlie said

“Okay, I’ll take the surf board up the beach and come back” he said and ran out of the ocean and put the surf board on the beach and ran back out to Charlie. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her. He then picked her up.

“Brax! Brax put me down!” She yelled and Brax threw her into the water laughing. Then Charlie popped back up from the water.

“Right then” She said as she went to chase him and jumped onto his back and pulled him under the water. They messed around together for awhile. Then the weather started to get bad.

“The weather isn’t looking to good” Brax said

“Yeah, time to leave then” She said as she started to head out of the water and Brax chased her up the beach and caught up to her and picked her up and swung her round from behind and kissed her neck at the same time.

“Brax!” She yelped and he put her down

“Then they dried themselves down with their towns and put the tops back on and headed back to the car holding hands.

They arrived back at the cottage shortly after.

“I’m going for a shower to get rid of all this sand” Charlie said as they walked through the door

“Okay, I’ll just wait then, don’t take too long” He said with a grin

“Why don’t you join me?” She said “Just to save water, Ya know” She added with a smirk

“Oh right” He said smiling “I think I’m going to join you for other reasons” He winked and got up and walked into the bathroom after her.

Half an hour later they finally got out of the shower and got dressed.

“So what are we doing now?” Charlie asked

“Well, I did plan to go out on a boat for a romantic lunch, but the weather isn’t great so looks like that is out of the picture” He said disappointed

“Well, I have a different plan you will like” She said walking over Brax and sitting on his lap and kissed him passionately. Brax fell back onto the bed.

“I think I do like” He said as Charlie climbed on top of him and kissed him again ;)

Chapter 8

Charlie’s POV!

I had just got up and had another shower and got ready to go out to dinner again. I put on a casual red dress. I walked back into the bedroom. Brax was still sleeping.

“Brax, Get up!” Charlie said shaking the bed “We have to leave soon”

“Hmm” He said rolling over to check the time on his phone

“You look amazing” He said as he got up and kissed Charlie and then went into the shower. Shortly after Brax had got ready and they left. Since the weather had cleared up and the sun was just setting we walked around the path by the lake. They found an open area where they sat in front of the lake. Charlie laid the rug down and Brax put down the picnic basket. He opened a bottle of wine and poured both of them a glass.

“This time together has been amazing” Charlie said

“Yeah it has, I just wish it could last forever” Brax said with a grin

“Me too” Charlie agreed

“Do you want some food” Brax asked

“Yes, please” Charlie said as Brax sat up and searched through the basket for food.

That sat there eating food and had more wine under the stars. It started to get cold and darker. Charlie was shivering quietly. Brax saw that she was cold and pulled out a blanket from the basket and wrapped it over Charlie and himself and they lay their together enjoying each others company.

~~~~~~~~

Next morning Charlie woke up late. Brax had his arm around Charlie and she rolled over to face Brax and kissed him on the cheek which made him wake up.

“Hey sleepy head” She said smiling

“Heey” He said yawning

“What time are we leaving today?” Charlie asked

“Lunch time?” Brax asked

“Yeah okay” Charlie said “I’m going to have a shower and pack my bags”

“Mind if I join again?” He asked

“Yeah I do actually” She teased as she walked into the bathroom

“I don’t care, I’m joining” Brax said as he jumped up and followed Charlie. After their shower they started packing their gear up and chucked it into the Ute and walked back into the cottage.

“I don’t want to leave” Brax said as he wrapped his arms around Charlie waist.

“Neither do I, but I have to get back to Ruby” Charlie said as Brax leaned in and kissed her passionately. Then they ended up on the bed, but Charlie pulled away.

“No, we have to head home” She said getting up off the bed fixing her clothes

“Aw, Lets go home then” He said grabbing her hand and walking out the door towards the car “We can finish this once we get home” He winked and opened Charlie’s door for her then got in the driver’s seat and took off home.

They were nearly home when all of a sudden another car came across the side of the road and crashed head on into Brax’s car. Brax slammed into the window which made him have a big cut on his head. He felt his head and looked at his hand and blood was all over his hand. He looked over at Charlie who was unconscious and blood was also pouring down her head as well.

“Charlie .. Charlie!” He yelled trying to wake her up. He trying to find her pulse and could only feel a faint beat. Then the guy from the other car came running over to Brax’s car.

“I’m so sorry, My phone was ringing and I trying picking it up off the ground and took my eyes off the road. Are you two okay? He said panicking and Brax got out of his car and ran around to Charlie side.

“Shut up and ring an ambulance now!” Brax yelled at the guy

“Charlie! Charlie please wake up. It’s me Brax” He said trying to wake her up.

Ten minutes later the ambulance arrived and they lifted Charlie onto a stretcher and put her into the ambulance and Brax went with her. By this time the Police had turned up and said they would get Brax’s car towed back to Summer Bay.

~~~~~~~~

Ruby’s POV!

I was at April’s having lunch with her when my phone started ringing.

“It’s Brax” April said pacing Ruby her phone

“Hey Brax” Ruby said happily

“Ruby, Charlie and I have been in car accident”

“What! Is Mum alright?” Ruby interrupted suddenly becoming worried

“I don’t know Rubes, She’s unconscious, We are on our way to the hospital now” Brax said

“Okay I’m on my way now, Are you okay Brax?” She asked

“Yeah, I’m fine. See ya shortly” He said

“Byee” Ruby hung up

“What’s happened Rubes?” April asked curious

“ Mum and Brax had a car accident, Mum is unconscious and he doesn’t know if she is ok. I’m going to meet them at the hospital now” Ruby said as she had tears streaming down her face.

“Okay, I’ll come with you” April said as they ran out of the house and to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

Charlie and Brax had arrived at the hospital and they rushed Charlie into a room. Brax went to follow them.

“No, you have to wait outside, go get your head check out” One of the doctors said as they shut the doors before Brax could say anything. Then another doctor came over to Brax and took him in into another room.

“Is your vision blurry at all?” The doctor asked

“No, I’m fine” Brax snapped

“Okay, I think your just got a slight concussion and a nasty cut” The doctor said covering the cut up.

“Where’s Charlie Buckton?, I’m her daughter” Ruby asked the lady at the front desk.

Brax heard Ruby and raced out of the room to see her. Ruby saw Brax before the lady told her what room Charlie was in.”Brax, Where’s Mum?” Ruby asked running over to Brax and hugging him.

“She’s in here, they haven’t told me anything yet” Brax said as they walked and sat outside her room Brax still had his arm around Ruby and April sat down next to her.

“I’m sure Charlie will be fine Rubes, She’s a strong woman” April tried reassuring her friend.

They waited another ten minutes then Dr. Walker came out of her room. Brax and Ruby both stood up fast as lightning.

“How is she?” Brax asked still with his arm around Ruby

“Well, Charlie has had severe head injury from hitting her head on the window and she had a major concussion. She has a few cuts and bruises and has broken a few ribs. She is still unconscious but should wake in few hours” Dr. Walker told them

“So she will be alright?’ Brax asked

“Yes, looks like it but when she wakes she may not remember anything”

“What? Will she not remember anything at all?” Ruby asked upset

“No, I think she will have memory loss but it will slowly come back after a day or so” Dr. Walker reassured them

“Can we go see her now?” Ruby asked

“Yes, only two at a time though” He said

“Thanks Sid” Brax said

Ruby and Brax walked in while April went and saw Irene. Ruby sat down on one side of Charlie’s bed and grabbed a hold of her hand and kissed it.

“Please wake up mum, I love you” Ruby said

Brax walked around to the other side and kissed her on the cheek and whispered into her ear ‘I love you Charlie’ and then sat down and held her hand. He looked up at the machines that were connected to his fiancée, he was scared for her. They sat there with Charlie for awhile.

“Is that an engagement ring?” Ruby asked pointing at the ring that was on Charlie’s finger

“Yes, I asked her to marry me when we went away” Brax smiled remembering their time together before the accident happened.

THREE chapers to catch up on ....... LOVED that !!!!!, most especially .,,,,,,,,,

 “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” Ruby said waving and then they took off down the road.

 “No, I couldn’t book it under Brax Braxton, could I? He said laughing

 “Yes... Yes!” She said and Brax put the ring on her ring finger and then picked her up and kissed her passionately. Then he put her down on her feet. They both had big smiles on their faces.

 Charlie had just finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom in a blue strapless dress that ended just above her knee, she had black high heels on.

 He said as he pulled the sheets off her and looked at her beautiful figure as she was still naked from their fun last night.

“Oy, Get some clothes on” Brax said with a big grin as she jumped up from being warm then suddenly being cold. She got up and put her bikini on and chucked on of Brax’s tops on to keep her warm until they got to the beach.

 “Why don’t you join me?” She said “Just to save water, Ya know” She added with a smirk

 “Mind if I join again?” He asked

“Yeah I do actually” She teased as she walked into the bathroom

“I don’t care, I’m joining” Brax said as he jumped up and followed Charlie.

 They were nearly home when all of a sudden another car came across the side of the road and crashed head on into Brax’s car. Brax slammed into the window which made him have a big cut on his head. He felt his head and looked at his hand and blood was all over his hand. He looked over at Charlie who was unconscious and blood was also pouring down her head as well.

 “Yes, looks like it but when she wakes she may not remember anything”

“What? Will she not remember anything at all?” Ruby asked upset

“No, I think she will have memory loss but it will slowly come back after a day or so” Dr. Walker reassured them

Archived