StarCross Lovers

Guest ilovechax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 13

Next morning Brax had got up early and left to go to work, without waking Charlie. Charlie woke abruptly jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom and vomiting into the toilet. Bianca had heard her and raced into the bathroom and held Charlie's hair back and rubbed her back. Charlie continued vomiting for a few more minutes then she sat leaning against the wall next to the toilet.

"Are you okay?" Bianca asked "Yeah I think I just have a stomach bug" Charlie sighed "Eaten anything strange lately?" Bianca asked "Nah don't think so" Charlie said getting up and walking off into the kitchen with Bianca following. "Maybe your pregnant" Bianca said as Charlie was taking a sip of her water. "No I'm definitely not pregnant" Charlie answered sitting down on the couch next to Bianca. Bianca looked at Charlie and raised her eyebrows. "I'm not!" Charlie thought to herself " Well.. I don't think so" Charlie said worried. "Well let me go down to the shops and get a pregnancy test and then we'll see" Bianca said "Thanks Bianca" Charlie smiled "Back shortly byee" Bianca said as she grabbed her bag and left.

Charlie got up from the couch and went and had a shower. While she was in the shower she was thinking about the possibility of being pregnant. She didn't think she was ready to have a baby with Brax, not that she didn't want to, just not yet.

She had got out of the shower and sat back on the couch watching TV. Finally Bianca burst through the door. "Sorry I took ages, I called into Angelo's to see Heath" "You better not of told him" Charlie said "No of course I didn't, but Brax asked after you" Charlie smiled "Right go do one of these" Bianca said giving Charlie the first pregnancy text "Fine, how many did you buy?" Charlie grabbed the test and walked off to the bathroom which Bianca followed and stood outside the bathroom. "I didn't know what one was the best so I just grabbed another one" Bianca said as Charlie opened the door.

"What does it say?" Bianca asked excitedly "Nothing yet, we got to wait 5 minutes" Charlie said "Oh well it better hurry up" Bianca said and they both waited anxiously. Charlie looked at the stick and it showed a plus sign. "Well.." Bianca said "It's positive" Charlie said "Omg" Bianca said hugging Charlie "The test aren't always right ya know, maybe I should take the other one" Charlie said grabbing the other test.

"It's positive again" Charlie said walking out of the bathroom with tears coming to her eyes "Happy tears?" Bianca asked as she wiped away an alone tear that rolled down her best friends face "No, What am I going to do B?" Charlie said "What do you mean?" Bianca asked "I don't want to have a baby I'm not ready to" Charlie said as she said to cry 'Aw Charlie.. come here" Bianca said as she embraced Charlie in a hug. "Everything will be ok Charlie" Bianca said as she stroked through her hair "You're going to tell Brax aren't you?" Bianca asked "Not until I've had it confirmed. I'll book myself in at the hospital for next week" Charlie said "Do you want me to come?" Bianca asked "Yes please, but make sure you don't tell anyone" Charlie said "I promise" Bianca said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on Heath took Bianca and Darcy into the city for the night, for some 'family time'. Casey and Ruby were studying at the kitchen table. Charlie was sitting on the couch watching TV and waiting for Brax to come home. Shortly after that Brax walked through the door. "Hey guys" "Heey Brax" They all said in unison. "How are you, sweetheart?" He said leaning down and kissing her head "I feel better now, how was your day?" She asked as Brax sat down next to her and she snuggled in close "Hm busy again" He said "Glad to be back here with you though" He said kissing her lightly on the lips. "I'm glad your home" She smiled and she kissed him passionately. "Guys, get a room please" Casey teased "We have a room, we'll use it later" Brax winked "Aw yuck I don't need to know that Brax, think I'm going to go to my room to study" Ruby teased and stood up about to gather her books up "No need Rubes, I'm gonna go for a shower anyway, you don't mind do ya?" Brax asked Charlie "Go for it" She said and he kissed her head and got up and went to the bathroom.

Brax had got out of the shower and was getting dressed when he saw some rubbish that had spilled over from the little bin in the bathroom. He bent down to pick it up as he put it in the bin he saw a pregnancy test. He pulled it out straight away. 'Positive' He muttered 'Positive' He muttered again as he read the other test. He was shocked but didn't know whose they were since there were three possible women that were pregnant living in the house. He thought he would confront Charlie. He grabbed the tests and walked into his room and put them on the bed side table then popped his head out of the bedroom.

"Charlie, can you come here for a minute?" He called out "Sure" Charlie replied as she walked towards their bedroom. "Yeah babe what is.." Charlie stopped as she saw Brax was holding the tests in his hands looking at her. She shut the door. "Are they yours?" Brax asked. Charlie looked down as she felt tears coming to her eyes "Yes" she muttered. "Charlie this is great!" He said walking over to her and cupped her face in his hands so she would look up at him. "Wait it is, isn't it?" Brax asked as he saw she had tears streaming down her face. "I don't know Brax, I'm scared" Charlie said "What of?" Brax asked wiping her tears away. "I couldn't look after Ruby when she was born, how am I going to manage with this one?" She said "Charlie, You're going to be a great mum, you already are a great mum and I'll be here to support you. It may hard at first but you will get through it" Brax said . Charlie smiled and Brax pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.

Last chapter I totally forgot to write that Casey had came back ha :LL Thanks for reviews though (: X

Chapter 14

It had been a week since Charlie and Brax found out they were going to have a baby together and they had just got back from the hospital. Sid had confirmed that she was 4 weeks. They arrived back home and Ruby and Casey were studying again. They saw Charlie and Brax big smiles on their faces "What's going on guys?" Casey asked "What do you mean?" Charlie asked "The big smiles on your faces?" Casey asked motioning to their face "Well we have some news" Charlie said sitting on Brax lap on the chair "What is it?" Ruby said as Casey and she sat down on the couch "I'm pregnant" Charlie said "OMG that's so great!" Ruby squealed then jumped up and hugged Charlie. "Yeah congrats bro" Casey said and gave Brax a manly hug. "Thanks mate" Brax replied and Casey hugged Charlie and Ruby hugged Brax.

"This is so cool, I'm going to have a little brother or sister" Ruby squealed excitedly again as Heath, Bianca walked in. "What's going on here?" Heath asked "Charlie and I have some news" Brax said "I'm Pregnant" Charlie said "Congratulations" Heath gave Brax a manly hug as well. "Bianca hugged Charlie "Congrats, you okay now?" Bianca whispered in Charlie's ear "Yeah, everything's great!" Charlie said "Well Congratulations Buckton" Heath hugged Charlie "Thanks Heath" Bianca hugged Brax "You'll be a great dad, bro" Heath said "Yeah he will" Charlie smiled at Brax and he wrapped his arms around Charlie "Yeah we will be the perfect family, the three of us" He said kissing her. "Knock it off eh" Heath said and Ruby raced out the door. Everyone looked at each other wondering what was up. "I'll go" Casey said "Na I'll go mate" Brax said "You sure?" Charlie asked "Yea, She'll be fine" Brax said and kissed Charlie's forehead and left.

Ruby raced down to the beach crying. She sat down on the beach and cried into her arms. Brax saw her and ran down to her and sat next to her and hugged her. "What's wrong Rubes?" Brax asked and she kept crying "You can talk to me Rubes". "It's just you came along and proposed to Mum now you're having a baby together and you said it would be the perfect family... the three of you... and I just don't feel as though I'm a part of it" Ruby sobbed "Oh Ruby, of course you are a part of our family. I'm sorry I said that" Brax said "Yeah but I'm.. I'm jealous of the baby. How pathetic am I?" Ruby sobbed "What are you jealous of?" Brax asked "Its has a dad and I don't have one" Ruby said "Rubes, I will be your stepdad" Brax said "It's not the same and you probably don't want to be" Ruby said "Of course I want to be Rubes, I will always be there for you whenever" "You mean it?" Ruby looked up at Brax "Of course I do" Brax smiled and Ruby hugged him tightly. "Thanks.. dad" Ruby hesitated. Brax smiled to himself and put his head on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later Ruby and Brax walked back through the door to find only Charlie and Casey sitting on the couch. "Rubes, are you okay?" Charlie asked hugging her "Yeah, Brax and I had a good talk now everything is fine" Rubes said and Charlie smiled at Ruby. "Well, I'm going to get back to studying, you coming Case?" Ruby asked "Yep" Casey said and they both grabbed their books and walked off into Ruby's room. "So what was wrong with Ruby?" Charlie asked "Talk about it later eh, let's go for swim" Brax said and Charlie nodded, before they went off to get changed.

Charlie and Brax had walked down and along the beach before they stripped off into their swim gear. Brax picked Charlie up from under her bum and ran into the water before he gently put her on her feet and she squealed when she felt the cold water on her body. Brax wrapped his arms around her waist and Charlie wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately. Charlie pulled away and swam out further and Brax just stood watching Charlie with a big smile on his face. Charlie noticed this "What?" She said smiling and Brax swam out to her "Your just so beautiful" Brax said gazing into her eyes and Charlie gave him a quick kiss then splashed him and swam away which made him swim after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Charlie and Brax went into Angelo's for dinner. They slid into a booth and Liam was on tonight so he came over? "Hey Brax, Charlie. What would you like to order?" "Hey Liam" They both said in unison. "We will just have a meat lovers pizza, I'll have a beer too thanks" Brax said "I'll just have an OJ" Charlie said "Not having wine tonight?" Liam questioned "Nope, not for another 8 months" Charlie said "Oh why not?" Liam asked. Charlie and Brax gave a slight laugh "I'm 4 weeks pregnant" Charlie announced "Oh, Congratulations then" Liam said "Thanks" Charlie and Brax said "Right I'll go get your order" Liam said and walked off. "He didn't have a clue what you meant" Brax grinned and they both slightly laughed.

Shortly after Liam came back with their order "Here we go" "Thanks" Charlie said. "To my beautiful fiancée and I and our little baby" Brax smiled raising his glass and Charlie did they same. Then they started eating their pizza. "So you gonna tell me what was up with Ruby?" Charlie asked "She thought she wasn't a part of our family but I told her that she was" Brax explain "Also that she was pathetic because she was jealous of the baby" Brax said "What's she jealous of?" Charlie asked confused "Because it has a dad and she doesn't" Charlie hadn't realised that Ruby was so upset about this. Brax slid around to the other side of the table where Charlie sat and grabbed a hold of her hands. "There's nothing to worry about though, I told her I'd be her stepdad and I'd always be there for her, and then she called me dad" Brax said with a smile "She really called you dad?" Charlie asked surprised "Yeah It shocked me too" Brax said "That's okay if she calls me that, isn't it?" Brax asked noticing Charlie had an uneasy look on her face. "Yeah, It just surprised me" Charlie said smiling "Thanks for saying that to her though, I never realised she was that upset not having a dad" Charlie said "Yeah I don't think anyone knew that" Brax said "You don't need to worry about that, because she's got an amazing stepdad" Brax shot her his grin "Yeah she does" Charlie leaned in and kissed him but then being interrupted "Keep it PG eh" Heath said walking past up to the counter to collect a pizza. "My Restaurant, my rules Heath" Brax said as he walked back past "Should I tell the costumers to leave?, knowing your rules" Heath said "Na, we're about to leave anyway " Brax said. Charlie and Brax got up and left after Heath.

One review :/

Chapter 15

Brax woke with Charlie lying in his arms. He thought the world of her, ever since he first laid his eyes on her at Angelo's. She was the most beautiful woman he ever seen. He loved her so much and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her no matter what. He was ecstatic that she was the one he was going to have his first child with.

Charlie started to stir in his arms then she woke and rolled over to see Brax lying there staring at her with a big smile on his face. "What are you smiling about?" She asked with a smile "You" He said "Yeeah?" She said smiling "Your just so perfect, how did I ever get so lucky?" He said then she kissed him passionately. Charlie then pulled back and looked up into his eyes "I love you" she said smiling "I love you too" He said giving her a quick kiss and pulled her in for a hug. "What are we doing today?" Charlie asked "I thought maybe we could go visit mum and tell her we're having a baby" Brax suggested. "Yeah I suppose we should" Charlie said "Yeah we will go after lunch" "Ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie and Brax were on their way to Cheryl's house. Charlie was quite nervous about how Cheryl would react to their news. Brax saw her worried look on her face and reached over and grabbed a hold of her hand. "Don't be so worried babe, Mum isn't that bad" Brax said and Charlie raised her eyebrow and looked at Brax "Well sometimes... she's not bad" Brax laughed "Yeah, what happens if she doesn't want another grandchild?" Charlie questioned "If she doesn't like it then that's her problem, don't stress" Brax said pulling into his mothers driveway "Ya know we haven't even told her we're engaged" Charlie said "We have even more news for her then" Brax smiled getting out and opening Charlie's door for her then grabbing a hold of her hand.

Brax knocked on the door then walked on into the house. They walked into the lounge to see Cheryl and another man having sex. "Aw yuck mum" Brax yelled and walked back out of the house angrily. Cheryl got such a fright she jumped up and quickly put her clothes on but by the time she was dressed Brax and Charlie had already left.

"Don't be so angry. Everyone has sex" Charlie said "I know but I just saw my own mother... yuck!" Brax snapped back and shook his head "I know, just calm down eh" Charlie said rubbing his leg.

Charlie and Brax walked through the door of their house and Heath and Bianca were sitting on the couch. "How did it go bro?" Heath asked "It didn't! I'm going for a surf!" Brax snapped and grabbed his surf board then walked back out. "What happened?" Bianca asked and Charlie sat down on the chair "Well we walked in on Cheryl and some man.. and I don't have to explain the rest do I?" Charlie said "Aw that is disgusting" Heath screwed his face up and Bianca laughed. "What did Cheryl do?" Bianca asked still laughing "I don't know we got out of there as fast as possible" Charlie laughed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later Heath and Bianca had left to meet up with April at the diner so Charlie was left home alone cleaning until there was a knock at the door. She walked over and opened the door "Cheryl!" Charlie said surprised "Look Charlie I'm sorry about before, you guys shouldn't of seen that" Cheryl said "It's okay" Charlie said "Is Darryl around? I need to apologize to him too" Cheryl asked "No, he's gone for a surf. He should be back shortly; do you want to come in?" Charlie asked "Yea alrighty" Charlie opened the door wider to let her in and Cheryl walked over and sat on the couch "Do you want a drink?" Charlie asked "Yea a beer please" Charlie walked into the kitchen a grabbed a beer and walked back in and sat next to Cheryl and gave her the beer. "Cheers, you not having one?" Cheryl asked "Nope" Charlie said "Ya know Charlie, I didn't really like the idea of my son dating a copper, I can't believe I'm admitting this but they way I've seen Darryl when he's with you.. he just so happy. I've never seen him like this before. You've seriously changed him to be a better man" Cheryl said as Brax walked through the door. "What are you doing here?" Brax snapped "Darryl, I'm sorry about earlier, you shouldn't of seen that" Cheryl said walking over to Brax. Brax saw how devastated and embarrassed his mother was about what had happened, he almost felt sorry for her. "Yeah, I know" Brax said "I'll just go get changed and then Charlie and I have something to tell you" Brax smiled at Charlie and then he headed towards the bedroom. "What is it?" Cheryl asked

Charlie and Brax sat together on the couch while the anxious Cheryl sat on the chair. "C'mon tell me" Cheryl said. "Well mum... we're" Brax said "engaged!" Charlie finished off the sentence "Oh well congratulations son" She said hugging him. "Congrats" She said hugging Charlie "There is more news" Charlie said "Oh yeah" Cheryl said "We are also having a baby" Charlie squealed "Ah this is great!" Cheryl jumped up and hugged them both again "Here I was thinking it was the worse day ever being caught having sex by my son and his girlfriend" Brax cringed as she spoke "but now I find out they're engaged and they're having a child, this is a great day!" Cheryl exclaimed. Charlie and Brax had big smiles on their faces they couldn't believe how happy she was. "Mum are you okay? You wouldn't usually be this happy" Brax smiled "I know I know, but I figured that if Charlie makes you happy which she does as seeing how happy you are when your with her then I'm happy for you.. for the both of you. I never really got to be a part of Darcy's life when she was little so I want to change and be here for the little one" Cheryl nodded towards Charlie's stomach "Thanks mum" Brax said and hugged his mum again.

THREE FANTASTIC updates, most especially …….

 "No I'm definitely not pregnant" Charlie answered sitting down on the couch next to Bianca. Bianca looked at Charlie and raised her eyebrows. "I'm not!"

 "It's positive again" Charlie said walking out of the bathroom with tears coming to her eyes "Happy tears?" Bianca asked as she wiped away an alone tear that rolled down her best friends face "No, What am I going to do B?"

 "We have a room, we'll use it later" Brax winked "Aw yuck I don't need to know that Brax, think I'm going to go to my room to study" Ruby teased

 "Charlie this is great!" He said walking over to her and cupped her face in his hands so she would look up at him.

 "I couldn't look after Ruby when she was born, how am I going to manage with this one?"

 "I'm pregnant" Charlie said "OMG that's so great!" Ruby squealed then jumped up and hugged Charlie.

 "Yeah we will be the perfect family, the three of us" He said kissing her. "Knock it off eh" Heath said and Ruby raced out the door.

 "Yeah but I'm.. I'm jealous of the baby. How pathetic am I?" Ruby sobbed "What are you jealous of?" Brax asked "Its has a dad and I don't have one" Ruby said "Rubes, I will be your stepdad" Brax said "It's not the same and you probably don't want to be" Ruby said "Of course I want to be Rubes, I will always be there for you whenever" "You mean it?" Ruby looked up at Brax "Of course I do" Brax smiled and Ruby hugged him tightly. "Thanks.. dad" Ruby hesitated. Brax smiled to himself and put his head on hers.

 Charlie and Brax had walked down and along the beach before they stripped off into their swim gear. Brax picked Charlie up from under her bum and ran into the water before he gently put her on her feet and she squealed when she felt the cold water on her body.

 "Keep it PG eh" Heath said walking past up to the counter to collect a pizza. "My Restaurant, my rules Heath" Brax said as he walked back past

 She said smiling "Your just so perfect, how did I ever get so lucky?" He said then she kissed him passionately.

 They walked into the lounge to see Cheryl and another man having sex. "Aw yuck mum" Brax yelled and walked back out of the house angrily. Cheryl got such a fright she jumped up and quickly put her clothes on but by the time she was dressed Brax and Charlie had already left.

"Don't be so angry. Everyone has sex" Charlie said "I know but I just saw my own mother... yuck!" Brax snapped back and shook his head

 “Ya know Charlie, I didn't really like the idea of my son dating a copper, I can't believe I'm admitting this but they way I've seen Darryl when he's with you.. he just so happy. I've never seen him like this before. You've seriously changed him to be a better man"

 "Here I was thinking it was the worse day ever being caught having sex by my son and his girlfriend" Brax cringed as she spoke "but now I find out they're engaged and they're having a child, this is a great day!" Cheryl exclaimed.

Archived