Do you love Chax?

Guest LuvH&A

Love Charlie & Brax as a couple?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was absolutely nuts about them until he slept with Tegan. Now I still want them together but I don't care as much to be honest. After that whole mess and sloppy writing and storyline with Tegan I kinda went off Brax and don't like him as much as I did.

If Brax doesnt sort himself out ie Writers get a grip then I wont be liking brax at all.

I think a lot of people went off them after that Tegan stunt. It is such a pity because they were unstoppable in my eyes before that. That coupled with the on and off again thing they have going on is going to put people off them further!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Charlie and Brax, but this whole business with them is getting tiring, they're either gonna work out or not going to work out. I don't get why they shouldn't. I love them together, but him sleeping with Tegan kinda made me have my doubts on him. Asking her to quit the force, is unbelieveable. He's not considering her in all of this. But maybe soon he will realise and they can live happily ever after.

They were great in the beginning when they had absolutely no one knowing and no-one else to deal with. Then reality hit em both really hard.

Unless Brax does a complete u-turn on the paethetic character he's being at the moment then I'm hoping Charlie finally sees him for who he is and stays the hell away from him.

But I'm sure with it being home and away they'll have a happy ever after scene for them and we'll all be left to forget all the dodgy stuff Brax has done the past year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived