Do you love Chax?

Guest LuvH&A

Love Charlie & Brax as a couple?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hate them, Charlie's lost all credibility as a woman and as a police officer by throwing herself at Brax.

I don't hate them but can't see what the big deal is about them.

I can't see them lasting myself

I may be wrong through

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate them. As Red Ranger said, Charlie's lost all credibility as a cop and woman by throwing herself at Brax.

Aside from their chemistry, there's nothing to like about them, especially with all the on-off-on-off and just jumping into bed without ever really sorting out any of their problems. Also hate the way that she is making all the sacrifices, she is the one who does all the running around the relationship while he sleeps with his ex, lies to her and makes her feel bad whenever she tries to do her job in regards to Heath and the River Boys.

Don't get me wrong, I do like them together.

BUT

Charlie has completely compromised herself and her job for a criminal!

If she quits her job for Brax, then I think a lot of people will be very annoyed. She's worked her whole life to become a cop, and yet she's willing to throw all that away for him?! That's just not right!

I just think that they'd be better apart and friends. Or not talk at all if that's where it has to go. The way its happened on the show is just wrong!

I'm in two minds. I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate them though. I love their chemistry and I think Esther and Steve work very well together. I liked the way they were sneaking around at first, it made it exciting. The thing I don't like is how Charlie is compromising herself and her job for Brax. Her career has always been important to her and their relationship could ruin that. I think it'd be better if she wasn't working on the River Boys case but that's not really possible seeing that she is the only main character who is currently working at the police station. :P If Charlie hadn't been a cop and/or Brax hadn't been a gang member, I wouldn't have been in two minds, I'd probably love them all the time. :)

I like them together as they provide an edgier type of danger that we haven't seen for a while now when it comes to forbidden relationships. I'm also in two minds about them. Their urst was so believable before they got together and also once they were but their on-again, off-again nature plus all the criminal elements and Charlie's position in the community makes me think that in the end it will all end in tears.

I get why people don't like them, it's a seriously troubled relationship that is forcing them both (particularly Charlie) to compromise what they believe in, but personally I think they are amazing - the chemistry is fabulous to watch and the potential storylines are so exciting!

Archived