Tear-jerking/emotional moments

Guest Trudy Heine

When Chole died and Irene & Chole's mother (or was it grandmother?) were battling over Olivia... but then her Chole's brother came and took her.

I guess you mean when Diana Fraser who was Olivia's grandmother but James Fraser (Lachie's brother and Chloe's brother-in-law) won in the end.

There have been many tear jerking/emotional moments:

Nicole saying goodbye to Roman before he headed off to jail, the death of Meg Bowman with Blake Dean holding her until the end, Emily Armstrong's death with Brad being there until the end, the death of Elaine Armstrong and that emotional scene with Rachel trying to revive her before falling to pieces herself, Jack Holden's death, Beth Hunter's death and Tony beside himself with grief, the death of Flynn Saunders and Sally's emotional last moments with him.

The deaths of: Belle Taylor/Jefferies, Ailsa Stewart, Bobby Simpson, David Croft, Charlotte Adams; Dan Baker, Ross Buckton and Edward Dunglass (off-screen), Tom Fletcher, Noah Lawson, Ken Smith, Miles Alcott, Lisa Duffy, Axel Hay and Bruce Campbell - to name but a few over the years.

Wow, my God, there have been so many for me!

Pretty much all the deaths in recent years; Leah breaking down when Dan died, the hours leading up to Flynn's death, Belle's death was heartbreaking, Jack's death was probably the worst for me because it was completely unexpected, Beth's death and everything post that was particularly hard to watch; Tony ad Mattie's grief was hard to watch!

Sally's departure from the Bay was an episode that I never really thought would come, so God forbid the day when Alf leaves/dies! The show would not be the same without him! Cassie discovering she had HIV was a shocking moment for me, as was Tasha discovering she had been raped and was pregnant! Charlie's revelation that she was in fact Ruby's mother, and her and Ruby's emotional farewell to their father!

A lot of the weddings were quite tear-jerking too, especially Martha and Jack's second wedding, and Aden and Belle's of course! When the chopper crash occurred, I found those episodes particularly hard to watch! I remember sitting on the edge of my sea I was so nervous! Was crying pratically when they were all found safe! When Sally was stabbed, both times, they were very upsetting episodes! The first time especially!

When Chole died and Irene & Chole's mother (or was it grandmother?) were battling over Olivia... but then her Chole's brother came and took her.

I guess you mean when Diana Fraser who was Olivia's grandmother but James Fraser (Lachie's brother and Chloe's brother-in-law) won in the end.

Yes that's who I meant that evil Diana Fraser! I wanted Irene to have Olivia but yes James won in the end....

Oh and when Sally left too yes that was emotionial esp when she was saying goodbye to Alf.

- When Sally finally found Milco.

- Nicole saying good-bye to Roman.

- Aden telling Belle about his past.

- Sally when she missed Tom at Christmas.

- Steven, when Phillip died.

- When Beth died.

- When Peter Baker died(!)

Archived