The Beast Within (by pembie) - comments

Miranda

Sooooooo ABSOLUTELY HILAROUS, especially …….

 Colleen, “Oh I am sorry I just didn’t picture I would be sitting in the dirt amongst some brushes hiding from a god dam werewolf with the towns man eater who broke my Lancey’s heart”

 Colleen, “My word it’s the boys birthday not his wedding”

 VJ, “Ok Mom it is the best most wonderful mouth watering cake I have ever tasted”

 Leah, “Dex did a blog on cooking”

 Watson just stands watching a giggly excited blushing Charlie as she starts to dash towards him.

 Leah is drooling at the Heath’s naked form.

 Watson, “I don’t think anyone will buy that somehow Charlie”

 Dex, “Hello there you could of picked someone better than Colleen to have a bit of lesbian action in a brush Marilyn

 Charlie, “Oh are all the Braxtons beasts? Because I can tell you Brax is a breast in bed”

 Indi, “Oh men their all pigs”

 Sid, “If we are quick I’m not sure what I can do about the teeth marks through”

 Indi, “Can I still come and see him? I mean I still find him sexy when his a man I mean you can have him when his a wolf VJ deal?”

LOVED this fic …………… BEYOND funny each and every chapter !!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that was so funny! I laughed out loud so much! 'They don't call me Mrs Smart for nothing'. Dex and his mega fart and sexual confusion, Brax and his novel, the feebleness of Charlie swooning over Brax, Elijah and Watson.

Perhaps you could write a sequel and Elijah could have a robot hand, like Luke Skywalker....

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Beast Within (by pembie) - comments