The Beast Within (by pembie) - comments

Miranda

There is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much to LOVE here ……. especaiilly …..

 Dex, Oh but can you be sure of that someone could of changed the welcome sign into town to say Summer Bay instead of Mystic Falls”

 Indi, “It’s a leaf Heath”

 Heath, “Yes it might have been abit under cooked I’m no Gordon Ramsay”

 Elijah, “Oh for Christ sake, oh I am sorry again my lord for taking your name in vain, but why did you chose to trap my cape in the door? this is slightly embarrassing I would have you know.”

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have a challenge: how many fics can we get the line 'where are your clothes, Heath?' into?

Oh dam I should of set that as the quick fanfic Contest :lol: only joking

I was thinking about trying to get the line in every chapter through what do you think ? :lol:

Yes, get it into every chapter!

If only I had time, I'd write a story called 'Where are your clothes, Heath?' where Heath has a secret job as a stripper, and Brax and Casey wonder where he's getting the extra money from :lol: x 100

Of course anyone else could write that story, if they felt like it... anyone reading this .... :D I have someone in mind...

I wonder who you have in mind to write this story :lol: we could team up with if you liked I finsh the two I have going at the monment and then I might give it a go

There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to ADORE here …….

Elijah, “I had no say in the matter, I was told by the all and mightily himself that these clothes would help me out with my hard and daunting task ahead.”

Elijah, “Why evil lurks all round us Watson my good woman, but don’t you worry I am here now”

Watson, OH Yay I am brimming over with excitement”

Watson sighs, her head is banging with pain why does she end up talking to all the weirdo’s.?”

Watson, “Oh yes I have had few experiences with leather.”

Elijah raises a questioning eyebrow.

Elijah, “YOU KINKY BITCH”

Charlie then falls against a door in hysterics of laughter at the sight of Elijah outfit.

Dex ,”Well I can knock lesbian off the list last time I checked I was male. Do I like girls? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I like some but mostly I find them annoying. Do I like both genders? Errrrrrr, maybe, no that’s just being greedy now Dexter am I gay? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I don’t know I wonder if animals have this much trouble? I know male giraffes are bisexuals.”

I laugh at my own jokes too ... I can't really think of any jokes as such but I can often say something funny at the time.

& on that note, the chapter was so awesome. Loved it.

& yes, you have an amazing imagination!

Such a brilliant update, well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Thanks Carina

aww you laugh at your own jokes well at least you cheer yourself up :lol:

I wonder who you have in mind to write this story :lol: we could team up with if you liked I finsh the two I have going at the monment and then I might give it a go

Firstly, you pinched my idea from Bad Moon Rising! Its in my last chapter, you must be psychic, now everyone will think I've copied you :P (sulks)

So much funniness in this chapter: Elijah as a Neo-alike; the clothes line; Heath running 50mph- no human can do that LOL!

But anyway, I was thinking the Heath/stripper fic would be a oneshot or fairly short. I'm just finishing Bad Moon, and I've got Rominator still going, then I've promised myself to Red Ranger for another fic (sounds dodgy but you know what I mean :lol:) Plus all my other stuff. We'll think about the Heath/stripper one shall we? That's a nice thought :wub: I actually meant Perry to write the Heath/stripper but I don't think he's reading this and maybe isn't as silly as me :lol:

Edited by Miranda