The Beast Within (by pembie) - comments

Miranda

Well yes, I put the line in :wink:

Very funny chapter, this fic is so different and good, its really cheering me up :D

Thanks Miranda glad its cheering you up I might have to try writing something normal one of these days :lol:

Thanks for giving the idea

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up the Black Ranger reference, I did I did! Dan Ewing has a picture of himself as the Black Ranger on his FB page, which made me laugh, especially as we have our own Red Ranger on BTTB :lol:

When you say leaf, I can't help thinking of an oak leaf, but surely it must be a bigger sized one :wink:

Thanks for all the thanking. Please, please DON'T write something normal, I like your current writings.

Oh this is bizarre, and so funny :D Well done Steve.

I think we should have a challenge: how many fics can we get the line 'where are your clothes, Heath?' into? :lol: :lol:

Oh dam I should of set that as the quick fanfic Contest :lol: only joking

I was thinking about trying to get the line in every chapter through what do you think ? :lol:

I think we should have a challenge: how many fics can we get the line 'where are your clothes, Heath?' into?

Oh dam I should of set that as the quick fanfic Contest :lol: only joking

I was thinking about trying to get the line in every chapter through what do you think ? :lol:

Yes, get it into every chapter!

If only I had time, I'd write a story called 'Where are your clothes, Heath?' where Heath has a secret job as a stripper, and Brax and Casey wonder where he's getting the extra money from :lol: x 100

Of course anyone else could write that story, if they felt like it... anyone reading this .... :D I have someone in mind...

Edited by Miranda