A Voice in My Ear (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Jen

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“That’s the point.I’m an undercover rabbit.”She noticed his puzzled look and made frustrated ‘shooing’ motions.“Look, just go and do something eccentric.I’ll let you know when I need some help.”

“Note to self,”Miles muttered under his breath as he left her alone,“you know you’ve got troubles when your imaginary friend doesn’t want to hang out with you.”

The funniest part of the chapter :lol: I love the way you write Rabbit :)

Keep it up x

My thoughts bout Chapter 6 [will read Chapter 7 tonight] ......

I’ve still got no idea why Rabbit is back, so I’m really looking forward to find out why [but not before, hopefully, LOTS more Rabbit-ness.

I also LOVED this ….

“Yeah, I’ve thought of that.But I need to think of somewhere to take her first.It’s got to be really special, prove that I know all about her, that we’re on the same wavelength.”

“So, the burger bar’s out then?”

“If I don’t want her to accuse me of destroying the planet by using styrofoam, yeah.”

Chapter 6: I enjoyed the scene where Xavier and Romeo were wrestling. I'm looking forward to more Nicole/Lucas scenes. Poor Mr Stewart! I hope business will pick up.

Chapter 7: Hopefully, Xavier will find a way to impress April. I love how Rabbit is joining in the conversations but nobody can actually hear her. I particularly enjoyed the following parts:

Rabbit shot Xavier a worried look.“You’re not actually going to listen to this, are you?”

Xavier was nodding thoughtfully.“Yeah, I think that might work.”

Rabbit threw up her hands in despair and walked away.“I give up.I might as well be talking to myself.”

Miles was surprised to find Rabbit loitering in the school corridor when he arrived for work the next morning.“Did you want something?”he asked.

Rabbit shot him an annoyed look.“Don’t talk to me.”

“Well, if I don’t, no-one will.”

“That’s the point.I’m an undercover rabbit.”She noticed his puzzled look and made frustrated ‘shooing’ motions.“Look, just go and do something eccentric.I’ll let you know when I need some help.”

“Note to self,”Miles muttered under his breath as he left her alone,“you know you’ve got troubles when your imaginary friend doesn’t want to hang out with you.”

Rabbit looked at him.“Wow, you babble more than I do.”

Great chapters! More please.

This is soooooooooo funny ….. especially ….

 Rabbit threw up her hands in despair and walked away.“I give up.I might as well be talking to myself.”

 “Oh, you want a boyfriend who agrees with you?”Dexter asked,“Come on, you want someone who keeps you on your toes.It’s the only explanation for your hanging out with the only boy in school who still has all his Power Rangers Ninja Storm toys.For collector’s purposes, of course.”

 Rabbit looked at him.“Wow, you babble more than I do.”

*Squeals* Rabbit!

Rabbit put on her best pleading face.“Come on, Dumber and Dumbest need all the help they can get.He’ll thank you for it.Or he would do if he knew it was you, which he won’t.So go on!”

Oooh I love this :wub: *Smiles angelically* Please please have more of witty Rabbit. It really does make me smile!

Oooh Nicole. Lalala :wub: I am liking the sound of that!

Rabbit sighed.“Just kiss the girl, Dumbo!”

April moved so she was standing in front of Xavier.Taking the hint, he gently pressed his lips against hers and they started kissing, tentatively at first but slowly becoming more and more passionate.He pushed her against the bench and undid the top button of her blouse.

Rabbit grinned.“I love it when a plan comes together.”Then she realised exactly what Xavier and April were doing.“I don’t need to see this,”she decided, hastily jumping out of her seat as the pair headed for the bedroom.

Rabbit is just tooo classic!

I am so looking forward to more! :)

Dumber and Dumbest hahahahahahah! I'm pinching that :P

So, there's a lot of Lerve in this episode, hm? Excellent. I don't know whether to applaud Nicole or glare at her jealously :lol: I suppose Lucas falls into her preferred category of 'older man' now, doesn't he?

Very well done Red, an excellent episode :D