Glee UK speed

Guest Miranda

Yes, I agree about Coach Biest and Sam, they are both good new characters. I half felt sorry for Coach Biest, it must be awful to be a large masculine woman like that and be teased.

I never really warmed to Sue, I like her one liners best. She kind of likes Will, doesn't she?

Just noticed how many 'annoyed' or 'annoyings' I wrote re: Rachel and Finn in my last post :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Zetti I used to like Rachel and Finn, but I hope now they are together that it won't become boring or sickly sweet. I love all that 'longing to be together but can't be' stuff.

Hi Carina, my writing supporter! :) I like Will as a character but I cannot stand his curly hair! I hate tightly curled hair, don't know why...!

*Jumps onboard the Glee uk speed train* Choo choo!!

Rachel and Finn together are just :wub: Maybe one day she'll love him as much as she does herself....or not :wink::lol:

Coach Biest looks like she's gonna be all kinds of fun :D

My fave character has got to be Brittany!!! She doesn't say much but it's pretty much guaranteed that whatever she does say is laugh out loud funny!! When Santana and Quinn were fighting and she just stood there and said "Stop the violence" :lol: Awesome!!

*Jumps onboard the Glee uk speed train* Choo choo!!

Choo Choo! Welcome aboard the Glee Train! :D

Coach Biest looks like she's gonna be all kinds of fun :D

Oh yeah she does. So much fun!

So... anyone seen the adverts for next weeks its

Britney Spears

week!

Archived