Glee UK speed

Guest Miranda

:lol: Lauren and Puck are so weird together and yet so quirky and original, its probably just me but I thought that Puck not knowing what the library was, was too funny. :P

I think Blaine was a bit dumb as it is so clear and obvious that Kurt is falling for him and yet he is so blind to it? It happens in reality so in that sense, I do understand it.

I love Rachel in this episode, I am annoyed that her and Finn are over and that Finn went running to Quinn but kudos to Quinn, she isn't sure how it is with Sam so she isn't IMO totally in the wrong but Finn is as he knows the score and yet still pursues her. He doesn't like to be cheated on (who does?) but he can still allow Quinn to cheat on Sam? No that's just too hypocritical for me personally

I want more of Santana trying to be nice and then reverting to her natural bitchy self!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree exactly about Finn. He was so angry about Rachel daring to cheat on him, when she actually didn't technically cos Puck refused. And now he wants Quinn to cheat on Sam, who is kind of his friend in the football team. Hm, Finn, hm... He is annoying. I've always preferred Puck anyway :wub:

Can't remember the name of the actor who plays Finn but he certainly acts the dopey teenage boy well!

Finn's character seems to have changed since the last week! all of a sudden he thinks he's Mr Cool and can go around the school doing anything he wants- Annoying!

I really started to lost sympathy with him because of it.

• 4 weeks later...

I loved Rachel in the last episode. She sung that song so beautitfully! :)

That is why she is my favourite female character in Glee.

N'awww Kurt and Blaine :wub:

Loving the little grave scene, that was sooo cute :)

Next episode looks good :)

N'awww Kurt and Blaine :wub:

Yes, I used to think Blaine was so smug and know it all. Then that episode when he arranged that song for that bloke he fancied at Gap and it all went horribly wrong made me like him and see he was human. Then when he fell in love with Kurt after Kurt had given up was so sweet.

Yes. Go straight to jail :P

I cant help it! :lol::wink:

Then I should have been arrested a long time ago :wink:.

I feel so happy when I see people have come around the Blaine, and invariably Kurt/Blaine. Blaine was originally presented as this 'Knight In Shining Armour' for Kurt, with all this dispensible advice and COURAGE, but as you begin to peel back the layers you see he's had his own troubles (with his dad and his previous school) and he's been rejected, and felt confused, and Kurt was the one constant he had. I don't think Blaine has ever had a friend like Kurt, where they could just be completely honest with each other. And then, it slowly dawns on him, as he sings, like he's seeing Kurt for the first time -- and it's love.

[sorry, Jen has a lot of ~feelings :P]

Archived