Glee UK speed

Guest Miranda

All aboard :lol:

I don't even know where to start with the awesomeness of last nights ep!

Brittany S pearce....Genius!! "I'm more talented than all of you, i see that clearly now. It's Britney.....b***h"

Oh how I loled!!!

And "You wear more vests than the cast of blossom" hehehehehehehehehehe!

Another awesome ep :D

Next stop....Grilled Cheesus....choo choo!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say I disagree you in the nicest possible way, Bradyell :wink: I didn't like all the stuff about Brittany, I'm not really interested in her and Santana. Although.... when did Finn do something with those two? I don't remember that... :huh:

I didn't like yesterday's episode much BUT it was nice to see some Emma/ Will stuff. Her boyfreind Carl is definitely dodgy though, something weird about him. Or maybe that is just dentists!

Great songs though, especially Hit me baby. That must be the most parodied song ever. Anyone else seen the Iwan Thomas/ Question of Sport version where he (a tall blond muscly athlete) dresses up as Britney in the song! So funny!

All aboard :lol:

I don't even know where to start with the awesomeness of last nights ep!

Brittany S pearce....Genius!! "I'm more talented than all of you, i see that clearly now. It's Britney.....b***h"

Oh how I loled!!!

And "You wear more vests than the cast of blossom" hehehehehehehehehehe!

Another awesome ep :D

Next stop....Grilled Cheesus....choo choo!

Just read this post! Oh my gosh, Ellen! You love Glee? Seriously, I actually had no idea you liked it.

Will :wub: & I did quite like Jessie too :wub:

Britney week actually made me! I loved it.

I loved the first series of Glee but I must admit, I did worry that by making another series could spoil it.

Like maybe it would be too repetitive and go completely over the top.

But I love it. I do watch too many programmes and films that involve cheesey music & dancing ... hence, High School Musical obsession.

"You're a really hot dentist. You can drill me ..." Epic line.

& yes, Britanny S Pearce = Amazing. It's brilliant that they even think this stuff up. Seriously epic.

I actually loved Will in that episode too, trying to impress everything through doing the show & dancing with the Glee club.

"Mr Schuh, let me be your Britney." & "I wanna have your babies!"

She actually said everything I was thinking. I just loved it.

& all the references were just amazing. Even when Britanny was at the dentist & she was like; "Oh no, not Britney."

& even Rachel's fantasy when she was at the dentist.

Everything about that episode was just epic. Complete awesomeness.

• 2 weeks later...

So, Sam isn't the boyfriend of Kurt, despite their shower scene :lol: I suppose he was too obvious anyway.

I thought it just showed the double standard of todays society where two guys aren't 'allowed' to sing a duet but two girls are. Hm... I also think Mercedes and Santana should have won the competition, they were by far the best.

Brilliant yesterday! I LOVED the Rocky Horror scenario and all the story set around it: Emma and Will's duet :wub: Carl as Eddie :lol: Kurt as Riff Raff, Mercedes as Frank n Furter. All brilliant.

I think they are going to do an eating disorder storyline with Sam though, he is worryingly obsessed with how he looks and what he eats.... Amazing abs though, how do men get them like that?

As a big fan of Rocky Horror I have to say they didn't do that bad a job with it. I would have liked to have seen a male character as Frank and thought Finn was gonna do it at one point but other than that it was good. Squeal out loud moment came when Meatloaf and Barry Bostwick appeared!!

To be honest I only watch Glee for Britney & Sue these days :wub:

I think they are going to do an eating disorder storyline with Sam though.

It wouldn't surprise me either.

& I must admit, I would quite like to see that.

We see so many eating disorder storylines happening with girls yet very few with boys.

It would be good to see that it's something that affects boys as well, seeing as I think ED's are a taboo subject in reality, especially when it concerns boys.

Another episode I loved! At last, Kurt is getting some attention. I can't believe he and Blaine(is that his name?) talked to that gay footballer on the stairs!!! What were they thinkikng? They should have spoken to him in private, not in public. Not sure where that is all going. Is Blaine Kurt's boyfriend? is the footballer Kurt's boyfriend? dun dun DUR!

Quite sweet with Will and Miss Biest, although I was half cringing! How awful to be a girly girl in a huge body like that :(

I love all this relationship stuff!

Archived