Glee UK speed

Guest Miranda

Kurt and Blaine are cute but I dont want either to end up at the same school. Its more fun with them at seperate schools personally IMO. I love Emma and Carl but I want her with Will. I am glad though that Emma is getting help with her OCD albeit in a weird non professional way but hey if it gets results then who's complaining?

I like Sam and Quinn and them two along with Rachel and Finn are soon gonna become my two favourite characters in Glee!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Zetti, my Glee friend :lol:

I found Kurt and Blaine a bit annoying, talking about Vogue and stuff and being pretentious. I felt sorry for K being threatened by that footballer again, whatever his name is.

So why was Figgins sacked? Am I dreaming or is Sue the principal now?

Zetti! You're shipping Will & Emma too? Yes!

Somebody is now speaking my language.

I don't know anybody who actually likes them together. Seriously, they are so sweet together.

& then I was beginning to think tht maybe I was the only one & was watching a different programme to everyone else :wink:

But you also feel the same way about them. Thank goodness.

I don't know anybody who actually likes them together.
Well I did at first but only because they were hyped up so much. Like I wasn't as excited about these 2 getting together as I've been about other couples on other shows (Pete/Addie - Private Practice, Liam/Bianca - H&A, Rigsby/Van Pelt - The Mentalist). Then I thought Em and Will were kinda good together but I wasn't that bothered when it didn't work out.

Now I really really love Carl though!! He's fun and hot and basically everything that Will's not! Hey would you look at that - I'm a poet... :D

Now that Will's being such a try hard and so lame pining over Emma and competing with Carl I've completely gone off Will and Emma as a couple.

I would like to see Will and Emma together! I like Carl but he seems a bit creepy sometimes. If they could somehow merge Carl and Will together, that would be a good boyfriend for Emma.

Oh hello to all by the way, especially Carina. I haven't forgotten how well you supported me and Red Ranger's story that time! :)

I would like to see Will and Emma together! I like Carl but he seems a bit creepy sometimes. If they could somehow merge Carl and Will together, that would be a good boyfriend for Emma.

Oh hello to all by the way, especially Carina. I haven't forgotten how well you supported me and Red Ranger's story that time! :)

Hello to you as well & yeah, that fic was amazing :) You deserved a lot more comments than you got though. A lot of people read but don't take the time to review.

& it's lovely to know I'm not one of the only Gleek's in the world. There's others of our kind :)

Or maybe I just obssess over waaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff :wink:

Parts of Carl are okay but quite generally, Will would be my cup of tea :wink:

My favourite scene between Will & Emma, besides The Power of Madonna (Like a Virgin) was The Rocky Horror Show.

I was kind of hoping more would happen between them.

Thank you Carina re: me and Red's fic. (bows towards Carina).

Yes, people sneer at me watching Home and Away and Glee, but FFS, its harmless fun! I don't drink or smoke, so what's the problem?

Anyway... yesterday's episode. That was disgusting that the bully wasn't excluded, ridiculous. I don't blame Kurt for leaving, he will be much happier. Its alright for Blaine saying 'stand up to bullies' but its not him in danger, its Kurt.

Didn't like much of the episode yesterday. What was Sue's marriage about? silly. Wasn't that interested in her mum and all that storyline.

Oh but I liked Burt and Carol's wedding, that was lovely. :wub:

I had an idea the other day that Glee should do Grease, I can just imagine it! Unless they've done it already. I can't imagine Finn as Danny Zuco though! Puck would be better!

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anybody here?

I have been so enjoying Glee lately. I loved yesterday that Blaine made such an idiot of himself over that boy. I thought Blaine was a right know it all, smug and up himself but he isn't :D And Kurt had to advise him and turned out to be more streetwise than him :D Kurt is really developing into a nice person.

I quite like Finn and Quinn, although I didn't like the way Santana was looking at Sam. He IS a bit too young for Quinn though.

But the fight between Santana and Lauren (?). :lol: Why on earth did Santana think she could beat a wrestler like that?

And I loved Puck singing Fat Bottomed Girls, and how he worships Lauren and she treats him badly...!

I didn't realise Puck and Finn are 28 in real life :o

Archived