Glee UK speed

Guest Miranda

Wait,so you guys are ahead of us?We get Born This Way on wed.Wow,that hasn't happened in ages,lol.

Well my contribution to this is Finn's a douchebag and I wish Rachel would stop mooning over him.

Carry on!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Rachel though as a character, I can identify with her, I loved her song, Get It Right! I really hope that Finn gets back wit her soon!

I love Rachel but the thought of her and Finn together makes me want to hurt small furry animals.

Wait,so you guys are ahead of us?We get Born This Way on wed.Wow,that hasn't happened in ages,lol.

har har har! :P:wink:

Well I watch it at US pace so it doesn't bother me,lol. :P

There's been a few breaks that have allowed you guys to catch up which is awesome.

I wanna bring some pretty to your page

tumblr_lkvpm5PHqF1qcewduo1_500.jpg

That man does things to me,as Lesley would know,lol.

Zetti, yes they are still digging up the road and laying cables, it was a major fire :(

Honestly I am just really glad that you are okay, it sounds really scary. *HUGS*

... As long as Bieste, Lauren, Satana & Puck are in Season 3 along with the others then I will still watch :lol:. I am not a Blaine/Kurt fan but they do have their moments of beauty!

I think I have pinpointed my problem with Blaine though. In my opinion I think it has taken the actor a while to get into the skin of the character. He has started to tone it down but the acting when he is singing still needs work. Actually it has taken a few of the actors a while to look natural while singingmiming.

P.S ... More Bieste singing, friendshipness and Bieste with the lad for Season 3!!!

I love Rachel though as a character, I can identify with her, I loved her song, Get It Right! I really hope that Finn gets back wit her soon!

I love Rachel but the thought of her and Finn together makes me want to hurt small furry animals.

Well I watch it at US pace so it doesn't bother me,lol. :P

My very reason for watching at US pace :D. Aussie tv is just frustrating. We didn't get AVGC until sometime in March! It was so stupid.

Puck has become one of my favourites this season*. I think in terms of character development, his has been the greatest. Him and Lauren are amazing together. That's certainly one pairing I didn't think I could get behind, and yet, I am.

* If anyone is interested, my top 5 has become Kurt, Blaine, Rachel, Puck and Santana (with an honourable mention to Mike Chang who is probably the greatest boyfriend on the face of the planet).

It's nice to see not everyone hates Lauren and Lauren and Puck together.According to most of Tumblr she's a bitch because she's not throwing herself at him,lol.Everyone should drop their panties for him self respect be damned.

I adore him,he's my favourite character but he's a known man whore so of course anyone with an ounce of self respect would make him prove himself first.

Oh I thought Aus. TV was way ahead of us with everything. Didn't Glee season 2 start in Aus before in UK?

Yes, I've always preferred Puck to Finn. I wish they would call him Noah though, its a better name, obviously! (thinking of Mr Lawson). And Lauren is an excellent character, she isn't the boring blonde thin type they always have on programmes. And I agree she is treating Puck the way he should be treated.

I'm so glad she is friends with Quinn now, so she should be with their shared problems

Finn is just too dopey, he's got that gormless teenager look down to a fine art.

I quite liked Born this Way, but I did hope that

Dave was going to come right out of the closet and be happy, I don't think he is too happy with Santana/ beard situation

Archived