Never Again (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

tessalove

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Aden's regressed again. The sweet innocence started to fade as the attitude crept in, and now well it's full on rude & cocky. Ahhh all that angst... gotta say I love it. Especially the clashing that it leads to with Geoffrey. :wub: It's not normal to react in a such a happy way at the poor guy feeling so confuzzled & miserable, is it? :huh: But then 'normal' isn't the word at the top of anyone's list to define me by. And there is another reason for my joyous act... all this sexual tension that it leads to (:P):

“What do you want from me Aden? We agreed low key ok, and I just didn’t want to…”

“Kiss me?” Aden supplied.

“Yes but in front of Roman. It’s one thing for him to be cool with it but another to flaunt it in front of him. “ He told Aden softly.

“Maybe I just want to be a bot more open.” Aden grumbled.

“Look you’re spoiling for a fight so I’m going to go if you don’t want to talk.” Geoff stood up from his place on the bed and moved to the door. Aden blocked his path.

“Bible boy.” He sneered.

Geoff looked at him and a angry light came into his eyes at the taunt.

“Fine you want to be that way.” He muttered and went to push past him.

Aden reached out and caught hold of Geoff’s arm pulling him back. He looked into his face and all his anger and pent up feelings erupted and before he could stop himself he kissed him hard. His lips pressing down passionately on Geoff’s. He felt Geoff gasp against the hard onslaught but he didn’t stop.

^Definitely the highlight of the chapter for me. ^_^

This thing that they've got going on is really playing havoc with both their emotions. Now it's Geoff's turn it seems. I liked that first part of this chapter with Geoff & the run/swim. It helped to understand where Geoff's head's at. He's still not sure about things but it seems the swim helped him release some of his pent up emotion. Which I'm happy about as it led to a cute holding hands moment and that too in public. And that next part at Irene's was just :wub:. All these PDA's and not being able to keep their hands off each other has me thinking they're going to be caught by someone soon, maybe? :unsure:

And I'm happy that Geoff's relaxing & Aden's traits and other parts ( :ph34r: ) are rubbing off on him. That's his sense of humour & cheeky side, not the agressive, angry young man side ofcourse. :P

That was great - Annie being drunk reminds me of when she was drunk on the show - I don't remember who found her, was it Aden? :wacko:

Anyway, from what I remember from the tv show, you showed Annie perfectly when she was drunk! Excellent!

Awww...hopefully it will all be okay eventually...

:D