Your 'Home And Away' time?

Guest Susan Kennedy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch it on Channel 5(as I insist on calling it like the retro guy I am).Never quite seen the point of the whole "If you want to catch it a day early, pop over to our digital channel" thing.I normally either watch live or video the 6pm showing, depending on whether I'm in, but sometimes I'm able to catch the 2.15pm showing if I've got the day off or something.And yes, I do tend to watch Neighbours before it, although thanks to working funny hours sometimes I watch the lunchtime Neighbours and video the evening HA...

Most days I'm not normally home before 7pm so I record the afternoon slot and watch it when I get back from work. There is the odd occasion like yesterday when I got home in time to watch the 6pm viewing and today where I'm working from home and will probably watch the first showing. If for some reason I have forgotten to set the recorder or the episode hasn't recorded properly there is always the luxury of watching it on Demand Five. I used to watch it on Fiver but I haven't done that in ages and there's no great urgency for me to see any particular episode. Also I'd much rather come here and read people thoughts on the episodes and characters in the UK discussion thread and occasionally share my own.

Archived