Best Match for Nicole?

Guest KirstyEkua

Best Match for Nicole  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might not have been the most obvious relationship and there was a lot of problems, but i liked Nicole the best with Geoff. I know they were so opposite but that was the reason why i loved watching them. Geoff calmed Nicole down and showed her how to relate with other people, and she helped Geoff to let loose and enjoy life. I really miss them together, and i miss watching them.

Aden.Seriously, he was her soul mate and they brought out the best in each other, at least until Justin got in the way.She and Geoff were cute but not really compatible.The rest just seemed to be a case of her wanting someone to like her and not being bothered who it was.

No way was Aden ever her soul mate, not even close, honestly... I voted for Geoff, because he made her see that there was more to life then the likes of Nicole Frankilin, sex and prada bags! Also Nicole made Geoff see that well, having fun isn't so bad, they also seemed to challenge each other which was awesome to see, Aden just turned into her lap dog 'come aden' she'd call and he'd run! that relationship was never customed to work!

It's odd how people see things differently.I agree Nicole was jealous of Belle to start with but by the time Aden came out of the clinic she seemed to have accepted that he loved her, even though I think she was in love with him by that point, and needed her to be a supportive friend.(When they got back together, she went round Belle's with a goodie bag and gave them her support.)I find it odd that people think Nicole called all the shots because it seemed to me Aden always made the first move:He was the one that initiated it when they started sleeping together, at least at the beginning, and he was the one who told her he wanted them to be together in the lock-up.I suppose you could say their relationship took a back seat to her internship but he recognised it meant a lot to her.

I agree Geoff played a big part in helping her realise there was more to life.But I don't think that made them a good match.When they broke up they seemed to stay friends and they were probably better off that way.

Archived